Today's Bitch & Moan

Rufus69

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The Walton Raiders cost me a Franklin.

I'm not happy.

Worse than that....Ms. Violet is NOT happy.

I told my children...Christmas is gonna be a little short this year.................

Bah Humbug !!!!

Rufus>>

Don’t ever bet against a Georgia team willing to play top competition. Milton’s mindset and philosophy paid off exponentially. 

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That can't be true cause Milton played Colquitt....at their house...and they destroyed the Hawgs.

Rufus>>

They were forced to play Milton. Or forfeit. That’s the beauty of the playoffs. There is nowhere to hide. Maybe you guys can bring in a team this year that will help you prep for the AAAAAAAAAAA playoffs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They were forced to play Milton. Or forfeit. That’s the beauty of the playoffs. There is nowhere to hide. Maybe you guys can bring in a team this year that will help you prep for the AAAAAAAAAAA playoffs

You have Colquitt confused with somebody else.  We have made the playoffs for the last 15 years straight.  Try your misguided bullshit elsewhere.  I haven't looked it up...but I would bet pesos we've won as many playoff games as anybody in the highest classification the last 15 years.

Rufus>>

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You have Colquitt confused with somebody else.  We have made the playoffs for the last 15 years straight.  Try your misguided bullshit elsewhere.  I haven't looked it up...but I would bet pesos we've won as many playoff games as anybody in the highest classification the last 15 years.

Rufus>>

Hey I thought this was a bitch and moan thread. Stop discouraging bitching and moaning!!!

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I am bitching.............about you.

Rufus>>

Hey I’m on your side. When I seen Colquiit getting pushed around by Milton, I had this helpless feeling that when they played the 65th Florida team, they weren’t able to dig deep and play  with a fight had they played a real team. I’m cheering for Colquitt that with the new cycle they schedule a team that will give them a 4 quarter game. Not some laugher that’s over by halftime. I’m fully confident that will be what it takes to get over the hump. Colquitt finished top 5 in Georgia. If they do decide to play an OOS game, let’s hope it’s someone that’s top 5 from their state 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey I’m on your side. When I seen Colquiit getting pushed around by Milton, I had this helpless feeling that when they played the 65th Florida team, they weren’t able to dig deep and play  with a fight had they played a real team. I’m cheering for Colquitt that with the new cycle they schedule a team that will give them a 4 quarter game. Not some laugher that’s over by halftime. I’m fully confident that will be what it takes to get over the hump. Colquitt finished top 5 in Georgia. If they do decide to play an OOS game, let’s hope it’s someone that’s top 5 from their state 

Or develop some linemen. During the Propst era, and further back,  Dr James Hughes, Moultrie nearly always had a core of salty linemen on both sides of the ball. And in spite of the woe is us poor undersized and underfed hogs, they were not runts.

9 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Or develop some linemen. During the Propst era, and further back,  Dr James Hughes, Moultrie nearly always had a core of salty linemen on both sides of the ball. And in spite of the woe is us poor undersized and underfed hogs, they were not runts.

I think there is pressure in South Georgia to get as many home games and guaranteed wins as possible because it it a business over anything else. So when I rag on the South GA teams for scheduling the worst of the worst from OOS, it’s actually me giving them a compliment that I think so highly of them and wish for them to put the talent on display. Nolebull is all about tough love.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

We have been smaller on the O-Line. Just on a down cycle there for whatever reason.  It's definitely a factor. 

We still aren't doing what we need to be doing defensively to make up for it. 

When you are down in one area you need another to step up. Not getting that was the difference in the Milton game. Milton adjusted and out coached us plain and simple. Took advantage by taking what we were giving and we just kept on giving it. Blew a lead and all and let them continue after the half. Almost came back but let them control the clock and ran out of time. 

The failure was on defensive coaching and game plan.

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Don’t ever bet against a Georgia team willing to play top competition. Milton’s mindset and philosophy paid off exponentially. 

They played a 9-4 Western team that you just got through putting down for finishing outside the top 25... 

This was a weird year for the Largest class... 

Milton shouldn't have won but Walton played like they didn't even know what a Football was.... 

YET AGAIN... 

Only difference is the opposing team wasn't named Grayson... AGAIN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We have been smaller on the O-Line. Just on a down cycle there for whatever reason.  It's definitely a factor. 

We still aren't doing what we need to be doing defensively to make up for it. 

When you are down in one area you need another to step up. Not getting that was the difference in the Milton game. Milton adjusted and out coached us plain and simple. Took advantage by taking what we were giving and we just kept on giving it. Blew a lead and all and let them continue after the half. Almost came back but let them control the clock and ran out of time. 

The failure was on defensive coaching and game plan.

I could be wrong...but I honestly thought our defensive game plan was to protect against the big play...and hope our offense would find a way to OUTSCORE them.  We gave them the short pass all night long...and they frigging took it.  Honestly, our problem was...we only scored 37 points.  I think the Packer staff was expecting us to score more.  And we didn't.  They definitely outschemed us.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I could be wrong...but I honestly thought our defensive game plan was to protect against the big play...and hope our offense would find a way to OUTSCORE them.  We gave them the short pass all night long...and they frigging took it.  Honestly, our problem was...we only scored 37 points.  I think the Packer staff was expecting us to score more.  And we didn't.  They definitely outschemed us.

Rufus>>

Gave up the short pass, but what really torched us was the qb keeper. Ate the clock and kept our O off the field. We never adjusted. Nick Pace should have been clobbering that guy every play after we saw what they were gonna do.

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gave up the short pass, but what really torched us was the qb keeper. Ate the clock and kept our O off the field. We never adjusted. Nick Pace should have been clobbering that guy every play after we saw what they were gonna do.

I do not disagree one bit...............

Rufus>>

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Awhile back I believe Cocoa HC Ryan Schneider said he was going to Georgia. Anyone know if this is still true and what team he is going to in Georgia?

I'm not sure if it's still a thing. He's already getting non-district games lined up for Cocoa for next season. Possible Week 2 vs Mainland and  games with Lake Mary and Bolles in the works.

• Like 1