Cowboys are back to itself regular self since Jimmy was fired.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dak sucks on the road…..we can only be on the road playoff time…enough said 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That wasn't Dak's fault at all. 

The LT that filled in for Smith was beaten all game long. Dak wasn't having much time to throw the bail. 

No running game. 

Fumble at the 1 by the FB. Why get cute and not hand it to your HB or just QB sneak it in?

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

That wasn't Dak's fault at all. 

The LT that filled in for Smith was beaten all game long. Dak wasn't having much time to throw the bail. 

No running game. 

Fumble at the 1 by the FB. Why get cute and not hand it to your HB or just QB sneak it in?

Smith out at LT hurt! That fumble was on Dak as he placed the ball too high. Dallas will slap around the NFC south winner and then get man handled in SF 

• Haha 1

The bad Cowboys never went anywhere. They just fooled some people by beating bad teams for a few months. Veteran fans know better than to be deceived by this.

I'm not upset about it or anything, since I expect this to happen every year. I'd be shocked if, for some crazy reason, things didn't play out this way.

They need to stop with this Dan Quinn being a defensive genius thing. They straight up got punked by Buffalo running the ball in the previous game and couldn't do anything about it.

• Like 1

Only caught the end of the game, but was fun discussing the game plan and rules with my daughter’s German bf, with the Dallas TD and the Fins drive to win.  

My only thought and mention to him was that I would have left more time on the clock in case of a miscue before the kick.  

The Fins dropped it to good snap and hold or bust.  
I would have left 7 secs approx on the clock to have a buffer on the 3rd down kick for the W.   I’d be cool with a kickoff with 3 secs or less on the clock.  

4 hours ago, Champa said:

The bad Cowboys never went anywhere. They just fooled some people by beating bad teams for a few months. Veteran fans know better than to be deceived by this.

I'm not upset about it or anything, since I expect this to happen every year. I'd be shocked if, for some crazy reason, things didn't play out this way.

They need to stop with this Dan Quinn being a defensive genius thing. They straight up got punked by Buffalo running the ball in the previous game and couldn't do anything about it.

Cowboys fans are 100% at fault. Tickets holders should boycott the games till Jones sells the team.