GA vs D.C. team in 2018

Nolebull813

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Rufus, im gonna email Trump and ask him if Colquitt wins the National Title will he invite you guys there. 

I'll hafta be careful here...but I would imagine that the majority of the team would make the trip.  Now that being said...It probably would surprise you at the ones that wouldn't.  Well, unless you make it mandatory...like we do for people standing with their hand over their heart for the playing of...On Wisconsin !!!!

Yep....

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

We don't mind playing ISB.  They will come to Mack Tharpe for a reasonable amount of pesos.  Unlike some of the others ELITE teams.  The 200,000 pesos we pay out is a good business transaction....while allowing our 9th grade and JV to get good workouts

Rufus>>

If you want jv workout just have jv schedule them

-Columbiahighfan

St Albans would be cool if you wanted to beat the piss out of the kids of heavy hitter republicans or the family members of the Kennedy's , Roosevelt's , or Rockefeller's. 

If you want to rag doll the children of the hypocrite liberal elite then set up a game with the direct neighbor of St. Albans and alma mater of the Clinton's/Gore's/Obama's in Sidwell Friends. 

My guess is that it's against Friendship Collegiate or HD Woodson. Complete polar opposites compared to the two previous schools. Both respectable public schools with 5-6 high level FBS kids each year. Tough kids. Both teams have been known to step outside the city limits.

Probably shouldn't schedule SJC or Gonzaga. Both teams are going to be better next year. 

If your source means the "DC area" then that opens things up a bit. Schools like DeMatha are literally a mile from the DC city line. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NicholasMalibu said:

St Albans would be cool if you wanted to beat the piss out of the kids of heavy hitter republicans or the family members of the Kennedy's , Roosevelt's , or Rockefeller's. 

If you want to rag doll the children of the hypocrite liberal elite then set up a game with the direct neighbor of St. Albans and alma mater of the Clinton's/Gore's/Obama's in Sidwell Friends. 

My guess is that it's against Friendship Collegiate or HD Woodson. Complete polar opposites compared to the two previous schools. Both respectable public schools with 5-6 high level FBS kids each year. Tough kids. Both teams have been known to step outside the city limits.

Probably shouldn't schedule SJC or Gonzaga. Both teams are going to be better next year. 

If your source means the "DC area" then that opens things up a bit. Schools like DeMatha are literally a mile from the DC city line. 

I was thinking FCA