There's A Rumor Floating Around South Norman Park

Rufus69

37 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Why? What a waste! They must not have gotten the recruits and/or transfers they wanted. 🤣

Lipscomb turned down a trip to the Broward classic against Cardinal Gibbons that would have paid for almost the entire trip to host some garbage no name team 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

No he didn’t dumbass. The Freedom Bowl moved the game to the week 0 in most states. The first playing date in Georgia the same as the Corky Kell Classic. That eliminated every state in the country outside of Alabama and the Carolinas. And most of the better Atl schools attend the Kell. So they couldn’t convince some crappy Bama and Carolina teams to come play in a shell of an event. 

Hoover has played in both and are 2-0. 

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I believe they have it finalized...or if not...REALLY close.

I was told...7 home...3 away.

Rufus>>

Please no FL teams outside the state top 50. Hell Colquitt should be playing Miami Central, STA and Chaminade teams if you were trying to make it even between the states. 

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Please no FL teams outside the state top 50. Hell Colquitt should be playing Miami Central, STA and Chaminade teams if you were trying to make it even between the states. 

Well...unless things have changed...and I wanna be very clear...Ole 96 has not confirmed this yet...and he knows EVERYTHING Colquitt...we'll be playing the No.3 team in Tallahassee...and that's counting the Florida State Seminoles.

Rickards........in the Hawg Pen.

Rufus>>

9 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...unless things have changed...and I wanna be very clear...Ole 96 has not confirmed this yet...and he knows EVERYTHING Colquitt...we'll be playing the No.3 team in Tallahassee...and that's counting the Florida State Seminoles.

Rickards........in the Hawg Pen.

Rufus>>

That’s horrible. They were 3-7 last year and finished 214th in Florida. That’s an embarrassment. Colquitt shall not prosper. The punk mentality of whoever put that game together has committed an injustices to the kids. Denying them an opportunity to compete against high level competition. Dissuading college recruiters from coming to Moultrie. Leaders who are giving their fans and players the middle finger. Telling them it’s just a business to make money regardless of how poor the product is. The worst thing about HSFB. 

- rant over 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s horrible. They were 3-7 last year and finished 214th in Florida. That’s an embarrassment. Colquitt shall not prosper. The punk mentality of whoever put that game together has committed an injustices to the kids. Denying them an opportunity to compete against high level competition. Dissuading college recruiters from coming to Moultrie. Leaders who are giving their fans and players the middle finger. Telling them it’s just a business to make money regardless of how poor the product is. The worst thing about HSFB. 

- rant over 

I truly wish we could get college recruiters to sign our players.

We only had 17 Packers sign this cycle (early period and NSD).

Somebody knows what they're doing and what they're talking about...and it ain't you.

Wait till Ole 96 jumps in this thread !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I truly wish we could get college recruiters to sign our players.

We only had 17 Packers sign this cycle (early period and NSD).

Somebody knows what they're doing and what they're talking about...and it ain't you.

Wait till Ole 96 jumps in this thread !!!!

Rufus>>

17? That’s it? How many seniors did you have? I thought in Moultrie you average 1 football scholarship per senior 

On 2/13/2024 at 12:52 PM, Rufus69 said:

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like you're talking about somebody that's never had a SKIN in the game in his life..... and just sits around the poker table with no money just looking at everybody's hands and just being a general dumbass and POS.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like you're talking about somebody that's never had a SKIN in the game in his life..... and just sits around the poker table with no money just looking at everybody's hands and just being a general dumbass and POS.

Well...since my 2024 resolution was to be more tolerant and less judging...I'll just say...

Absolutely

(except for the POS)

Rufus>>

• Haha 2