West Monroe Had Some Kind Of 5A Run!

RedZone

2 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

Linwood Main Regional made a strong push for Top 100 inclusion last season.   Other NJ public's that were on my radar last season are Old Tappan NV- Old Tappan, Tom's River North, Wayne Passaic County Tech, and Millville.

I could see Wayne Hills in a prior season top 100, but was wondering…

Do you or @Omaha Vol  recall ever ranking a NJ public school in a top 50 placement?   I doubt it, but would be interested to hear of any school that was close.  

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Do you or @Omaha Vol  recall ever ranking a NJ public school in a top 50 placement?   I doubt it, but would be interested to hear of any school that was close.  

I’ve been putting out my poll for about 10 years. As far as I can remember I’ve only ranked teams from the Sig 6. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2024 at 10:34 AM, golfaddict1 said:

I agree with Vol's prior statement, but also believe that the gag between public and private is closing.