The latest from the republikkkan filth

Ga96

true...unless the Republican party finally does the right thing an imposes new gun laws that an overwhelming number of Americans support.....we're tired of "gun rights" nuts who run the Republican party....it time for some common sense...😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

true...unless the Republican party finally does the right thing an imposes new gun laws that an overwhelming number of Americans support.....we're tired of "gun rights" nuts who run the Republican party....it time for some common sense...😉

Taking guns away from people like you and I will not stop crime. 99.99% of gun owners are good & responsible people that would never shoot anyone. I shouldn’t have to lose my rights because of a few bad people. When you ban guns, you are essentially treating everyone like a criminal. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Taking guns away from people like you and I will not stop crime. 99.99% of gun owners are good & responsible people that would never shoot anyone. I shouldn’t have to lose my rights because of a few bad people. When you ban guns, you are essentially treating everyone like a criminal. 

Don't waste your time talking to a dumbass.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

When you outlaw guns then only the outlaws have guns.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

no one should lose any rights....I'm a hunter....but no one needs WMD's...we need to have a national minimum age to buy a gun, 21 IMO and we need universal background checks. We also need to outlaw all automatic weapons...yesterday...no one needs them.

Do you remember years ago 2 guys in California walked into a bank with body amour and automatic weapons...the bank robbery went bad and the guys were on the run....then ended up in a shoot out with the cops....they held the entire police force off with their weapons for quit a while....the cops were running for cover!?!....I thought we as a country would have learned our lesson at that moment...wishful thinking....we can't sit back and do nothing for a few nuts who demand to have these WMD's.

2 hours ago, concha said:

Don't waste your time talking to a dumbass.

tell me why we need to have WMD's in our society Don....🤡...and why won't the Republicans do what 70% of the country want them to do Don....because they are owned by the NRA...😪

I won't expect an answer...you're too scared Don....😉

22 hours ago, DBP66 said:

",,,shall not be infringed"

Get used to disappointment.

• Sad 1