Biden’s world

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Which part about years of significant NET transfers from blue states to red don't you understand, Andy?

concha doing his usual routine of making a claim and then when challenged on it reverting back to a single word that nobody has an issue understanding.

Clearly, the more and more you look at the *actual* data concha's claims fall apart.

42,000 people aren't moving from Texas to California because of taxes. 50,000 aren't moving from Florida to Georgia because of taxes. Nobody is moving from New York to New Jersey because of taxes or crime.

But somehow were supposed to believe that the narrative here should be taxes and crime instead of, maybe, climate and lifestyle.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You didn't post numbers.

The Census Bureau didn't post them either. They had *some* in their release but I posted the relevant maps.

You just don't like the more statistically significant data because you're a political hack who views everything as an owning of liberals.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Census Bureau didn't post them either. They had *some* in their release but I posted the relevant maps.

You just don't like the more statistically significant data because you're a political hack who views everything as an owning of liberals.

More statistically significant?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO NUMBERS!

You are an angry monkey throwing poo.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

More statistically significant?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes.

Percentages or above/below national migration rate is much more statistically significant for demographers than projected electoral maps.

Again, they're not hacks like you.

They're serious people.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

👇

The Untold Truth Of Pinocchio

I didn't mention it, Andy. It was in a table created by someone else.

This is yet again where you prove yourself to be a clown and d-nozzle.

You are buried trying to compete with data, so you pivot with a jazz hands about a small location I never mentioned in my own text.  Same with your Texas schtick.  2.5x as many many Californians move to Texas as the the other direction, but somehow that is not the relevant point? 🤡

The whole topic has been net migration nationally. You lose "yuge" there and are being beaten like a $2 hooker. So what's the Andy play?  Irrelevant bullshit about DC.  What a clown. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Another of concha's nervous ticks is to just pound the table on a point that nobody is arguing in an attempt to smuggle in his other agendas which have almost no evidence.

This is no different.

He links a bunch of articles about migration (which is true) but then, of course, doesn't provide any that actually support his claim (that people are fleeing liberal places due to taxes, crime, etc.)

Granted, the Wall Street Journal tries to do this in their usual way but, just like concha, ends up just giving us their opinions.

Because if people were fleeing crime or inflated housing/insurance prices (as the WSJ suggest) they wouldn't be moving to, say, Florida which has higher crime and has worse housing/home owners insurance than most states.

A reasonable person would conclude, rightly, that people move to Florida to retire, be closer to retired relatives and because of the climate.

But that doesn't fit an agenda so concha goes fishing in other directions.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes.

Percentages or above/below national migration rate is much more statistically significant for demographers than projected electoral maps.

Again, they're not hacks like you.

They're serious people.

So if on a net basis, millions more people have moved to red states from blue states over the last several years, is that statistically significant?

All else being equal, shouldn't we see a small net difference? Or near zero?

Since we don't, why? Why, Andy?

Be a serious person and explain it to us.

20 hours ago, concha said:

I didn't mention it, Andy. It was in a table created by someone else.

I love this version of concha.

He posts a chart with D.C.

I address D.C.

He claims that he "literally never mentioned D.C." which is a lie.

Then when confronted with his lie he claims that if he pasted something that it has nothing to do with him.

Just classic concha.

1 minute ago, concha said:

So if on a net basis, millions more people have moved to red states from blue states over the last several years, is that statistically significant?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with your claims.

It's not my fault that you're not a smarter person or more competent at making arguments.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

All else being equal, shouldn't we see a small net difference? Or near zero?

In other words, as people from blue states move around those new places tend to become more blue.

See Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina.

See Virginia 2008.

So neither your initial claim or the doomsday predictions are relevant to these charts.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another of concha's nervous ticks is to just pound the table on a point that nobody is arguing in an attempt to smuggle in his other agendas which have almost no evidence.

This is no different.

He links a bunch of articles about migration (which is true) but then, of course, doesn't provide any that actually support his claim (that people are fleeing liberal places due to taxes, crime, etc.)

Granted, the Wall Street Journal tries to do this in their usual way but, just like concha, ends up just giving us their opinions.

Because if people were fleeing crime or inflated housing/insurance prices (as the WSJ suggest) they wouldn't be moving to, say, Florida which has higher crime and has worse housing/home owners insurance than most states.

A reasonable person would conclude, rightly, that people move to Florida to retire, be closer to retired relatives and because of the climate.

Covid policy, taxes, crime in the big blue cities, over-regulation...

Florida has no state income tax and a thriving economy, too. And do you know who is the biggest group moving to Florida? Millennials. And the #2 state of origin for folks moving to Florida? California. BRRRR....

image.png.4f211471c62c25c255f2f2cdbfb51425.png

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I love this version of concha.

He posts a chart with D.C.

I address D.C.

He claims that he "literally never mentioned D.C." which is a lie.

Then when confronted with his lie he claims that if he pasted something that it has nothing to do with him,

Just classic concha.

You cherry-pick DC with irrelevancies because dealing with the country as a whole shows you to be a fool.

🤡

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, but it has nothing to do with your claims.

It's not my fault that you're not a smarter person or more competent at making arguments.

My claim is obvious to all, including many leftists like yourself.

Now that I've shot down your Florida retirement schtick, care to make up something else?

🤡

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In other words, as people from blue states move around those new places tend to become more blue.

See Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina.

See Virginia 2008.

So neither your initial claim or the doomsday predictions are relevant to these charts.

You mean the states that Dem-run 538 poll tracking have solidly for Trump. Ditto with RCP poll averages?

19 hours ago, concha said:

You mean the states that Dem-run 538 poll tracking have solidly for Trump. Ditto with RCP poll averages?

I mean the state that has a Democratic Governor, two Democratic Senators and voted for Biden last time.

And another state that has two Democratic Senators and also voted for Biden last time.

But you keep using polling in lieu of actual votes. I'm sure that will serve you well in November.

Also, nice tinfoil hate with your "dem-run" dig. Top notch!

My claim is obvious to all, including many leftists like yourself.

Yes, what your claim is, is obvious.

What's non-existent is any backing for it other then your wishes/vibes.

But this is par for the course for you. This is what you do on every subject.

Covid policy, taxes, crime in the big blue cities, over-regulation...

Except that you just made all of this up.

I would self-ban for life if you can provide a single example of somebody moving to Florida in 2023 because of non-existent Covid policies elsewhere.

We've reached the peak of being too online. You need to walk out your front door, dude.

This is literally crazed lunacy.

Now that I've shot down your Florida retirement schtick, care to make up 

It's almost like you don't even read anything before posting.

👇

20 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is no different.

And do you know who is the biggest group moving to Florida? Millennials.

image.png.4f211471c62c25c255f2f2cdbfb51425.png

My goodness.

This level of self-owning is unreal.

concha once again proving how incompetent he is with numbers. This time he's decided to move his regular face-plant from charts to pie graphs.

Let's add up these numbers shall we.

29.3 Millennials + 23.9 Boomers +20.8 Gen-Z +20.2 Gen-X

That's 94.2% which means that the other sliver (in blue) is 5.8% of the pie.

The Silent Generation is the one *before* Boomers. The youngest in that cohort are in their late 70s.

So the two retired cohorts added up make (drum roll)....

23.9% + 5.8% = 29.7%

So, indeed, the largest number of people moving to Florida are of retirement age.

As if anybody smarter than a 5th grader needed to be told that.

What's more is that concha has no evidence for the motivations of any of the other 70.3% of movers. He just injects his personal animus towards liberals into it an expects everyone else to uncritically agree.

In fact, he gets really mad if you don't just accept it.