Biden’s world

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The fact that it's 2024 and you're still saying this objectively stupid nonsense tells us that you're hopeless.

Sorry I didn’t count the word from people who set to make billions from lying about the effectiveness of an experimental trial drug as evidence 

I would have loved to have seen the look on your face when you found out all those stabs from the trial drug you took were meaningless and worthless 😂

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry I didn’t count the word from people who set to make billions from lying about the effectiveness of an experimental trial drug as evidence 

Statistics are not words.

You require their expertise to explain what the numbers say, because you're a dumbass, but you don't have to take their word for it.

You'd just rather lie to push your agenda.

Like claiming that it was experimental. 

By definition it was not.

But you're stupid and invested in your ignorance.

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would have loved to have seen the look on your face when you found out all those stabs from the trial drug you took were meaningless and worthless 😂

But they statistically weren't.

Again, just look at any chart of effectiveness of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

This isn't hard. You're just dumb.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Statistics are not words.

You require their expertise to explain what the numbers say, because you're a dumbass, but you don't have to take their word for it.

You'd just rather lie to push your agenda.

Like claiming that it was experimental. 

By definition it was not.

But you're stupid and invested in your ignorance.

I never faulted them for rushing the trial drug. (Even though they been playing with Covid for decades and should have already had a vaccine available). I simply doubted  the ability to assess the long term risks from this brand new, rushed vaccine. I weighed the risks of Covid which were super low according to their charts, and the risk of the unknown with the vaccine and made a conscious decision to not take it. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I never faulted them for rushing the trial drug. (Even though they been playing with Covid for decades and should have already had a vaccine available).

The vaccine wasn't as effective against COVID-19 variants so it goes without saying that a previous coronavirus vaccine wouldn't have been effective.

This is simple stuff that morons like you either don't understand or purposefully ignore. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I simply doubted the the ability to assess the long term risks from this brand new, rushed vaccine.

If this was the view of our parents and grandparents then we'd still be dealing with Polio.

In fact, because of dumbasses like you, we might be seeing a resurgence of Polio very soon.

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2024 at 10:51 AM, Atticus Finch said:

If this was the view of our parents and grandparents then we'd still be dealing with Polio.

In fact, because of dumbasses like you, we might be seeing a resurgence of Polio very soon.

“You have a 99.9 percent survival rate” 

“Ok so does that mean I can just be mindful of cleanliness and act normally in society?”

”No it means you have to take these trial stabs with no known long term side effects.” 

hard pass 

Another 24 hr deadline at Columbia University gone, and nothing done but threaten another 24 hour deadline, like they have done the past several days.🤔

” you’ll be suspended!”  If we can figure out the students from the paid protestors 

Sad times in America 🤨

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Another 24 hr deadline at Columbia University gone, and nothing done but threaten another 24 hour deadline, like they have done the past several days.🤔

” you’ll be suspended!”  If we can figure out the students from the paid protestors 

Sad times in America 🤨

Domestic terrorists, terrorizing people domestically for the right for international terrorists to terrorize people internationally. 

• Like 1