Biden’s world

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Imagine how much better those numbers would look not for Biden but for the American people if they didn’t give $175 billion to a foreign dictator, and pass trillion dollar spending in 2021. 

What about the eleventy bazillion deficit generated by the orange clown?

bgw

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

You’re more gullible than I thought, like a good little 🐑

Angry about what? I didn’t get duped and vote for this BS - you did. If anything you should be angry. 

You didn't vote for something that doesn't exist? Yeah, neither did I.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Imagine how much better those numbers would look not for Biden but for the American people if they didn’t give $175 billion to a foreign dictator, and pass trillion dollar spending in 2021. 

Who do you suppose came up with the sliding scale of green and red hues to accompany the clearly nonpartisan information. Masterful... just masterful.

41 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’re more gullible than I thought, like a good little 🐑

Angry about what? I didn’t get duped and vote for this BS - you did. If anything you should be angry. 

41 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You didn't vote for something that doesn't exist? Yeah, neither did I.

WTF?  Can't wrap my head around the disconnect, never seen anything like it.  I kind of feel sorry for Warrior, he needs serious help.  Maybe English is his 2nd language or something and he doesn't really understand what these words mean. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

WTF?  Can't wrap my head around the disconnect, never seen anything like it.  I kind of feel sorry for Warrior, he needs serious help.  Maybe English is his 2nd language or something and he doesn't really understand what these words mean. 

You’re too smart for all us WC, just ask yourself.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Of course, at this point in Trump's Presidency there was COVID.

It's funny how you sissies whined so hard about it at the time but now barely even acknowledge that it happened.

Imagine what the economy would have looked without Covid. Biden’s pile of shit economics is self inflicted.

37 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Imagine what the economy would have looked without Covid. Biden’s pile of shit economics is self inflicted.

Yeah… my imaginary economies are always great, too. And my imaginary walls always get built. You just have to “imagine.”

image.gif.aaa36e7d78252181bbf04475a6fc555c.gif

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

We don't have to imagine.

Your chart shows it.

Ironically, gas prices were low and inflation was normal precisely because of COVID.

But somehow you're trying to now claim that those things would've been *better* without it?

Classic.

You bozos can't even keep you stories straight.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

We don't have to imagine.

Your chart shows it.

Ironically, gas prices were low and inflation was normal precisely because of COVID.

But somehow you're trying to now claim that those things would've been *better* without it?

Classic.

You bozos can't even keep you stories straight.

What was it before Covid?

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

What was it before Covid?

I love when people are either a liar or stupid and then when informed of this they ask someone else to do the work for them.

I guess when you don't have simple dishonest charts at your disposal you've got nothing.

U.S. All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices

From January to April 2020, the average price of gas dropped $0.70 (27%). Nobody was driving, dumbass. Then when everything reopened it immediately went back up. From April to the end of Trump's term it increased by $0.49 (26%).

16 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I love when people are either a liar or stupid and then when informed of this they ask someone else to do the work for them.

I guess when you don't have simple dishonest charts at your disposal you've got nothing.

U.S. All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices

From January to April 2020, the average price of gas dropped $0.70 (27%). Nobody was driving, dumbass. Then when everything reopened it immediately went back up. From April to the end of Trump's term it increased by $0.49 (26%).

You can spin all you want Finch, the economy was hitting record positive numbers prior to Covid under DJT.

And now under this administration’s policies, mainly reverse everything the Trump administration put in place the economy is a dumpster fire…and the polls show it. 

But you keep spinning.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You can spin all you want Finch, the economy was hitting record positive numbers prior to Covid under DJT.

And now under this administration’s policies, mainly reverse everything the Trump administration put in place the economy is a dumpster fire…and the polls show it. 

But you keep spinning.

Here is your chance to impress everybody with what you think you know.  What specifically has Biden reversed?  Mainly everything is not a 'thing'.  Also, polls don't say anything about the actual economy, the economy does.  So list what was reversed and as a bonus explain how that led to the dumpster fire as you put it.  It isn't btw.  

I don't think you will or can answer the questions.  

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

But you keep spinning.

image.thumb.jpeg.e6236de09d6e83328f79cf878e2c8216.jpeg