Biden’s world

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

She wasn't lying through her teeth you dolt.  It was the thinking and advice from the CDC at that time.  It was a pandemic and it was fluid.  How is this not obvious?  It is because you have an agenda and you lie.  

Failed.  Try again.  

There was literally ZERO evidence that the vaccine made you immune from COVID. She straight up said you can’t get it. Are you saying the CDC lied through their teeth because they knew for a fact it was a lie? There was no proof. It wasn’t like it made you immune with the vax and magically it’s stopped working long after. 

Sounds like you are saying the CDC pushed a lie they knew was a lie, and the left wing media dutifully carried their water and spread that lie to the masses. 

So which is it? The CDC, left wing media or both? Who are the corrupt liars? 

18 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No he isn't.  He just lies.  Maybe you can prove she said what he said she did.  He certainly can't.  You can tell when somebody is red hot...they actually prove what they say.  Otherwise...

Viewers demand apology from MSNBC, Rachel Maddow for previous COVID vaccine comments

Maddow said in March vaccines would 'get us to the end of this'

Social media users demanded apologies from Rachel Maddow and MSNBC over the liberal host's insistence in March that the COVID-19 vaccine stops the virus dead in its tracks and prevents further transmission.

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021. 

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-users-demand-apology-msnbc-rachel-maddow-vaccines

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Viewers demand apology from MSNBC, Rachel Maddow for previous COVID vaccine comments

Social media users demanded apologies from Rachel Maddow and MSNBC over the liberal host's insistence in March that the COVID-19 vaccine stops the virus dead in its tracks and prevents further transmission.

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021. 

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-users-demand-apology-msnbc-rachel-maddow-vaccines

World Citizen tells as many lies as he takes breaths. You can show him any evidence he desires on demand unequivocally, from any unbiased source and he will just say it’s not true if his beliefs don’t align with it. 

The only “truth” in his mind is things he agrees with. Fantasy or reality play no part in the belief 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Even when Sleepy demented Joe is not stumbling  and mumbling, he’s sounds half dead.  🤔

And when they don’t report on stuff like this on the left wing media outlets, it’s the same as lying. 

Not telling the truth is the same as lying but these sociopaths do it so effortlessly and without conscience 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

And when they don’t report on stuff like this on the left wing media outlets, it’s the same as lying. 

Not telling the truth is the same as lying but these sociopaths do it so effortlessly and without conscience 

And if you disagree with them then……..

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nearly fell asleep…what a lifeless bore! Loved the fake tears too.  Wonder if puddin brain will ever talk about what he has done and what he will do 🤔🤔

maybe Biden took Trialenol?!?......I hope not!!....😉

May be an image of 1 person, medicine and text that says 'HAVING TROUBLE FALLING ASLEEP? TRIALENOL ® GET to SLEEP FAST 月 TheRealThelmaJohnson elmaJohnson'

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2024 at 4:31 AM, Slotback Right said:

Never link a Fox article and expect me to give it any of my time.  They lie.  

Now, as I explained to nole...she was saying what the CDC was saying at the time.  You know, the current advice from our top gov agency.  If that constitutes lying then you are struggling with the narrative like Nole is.  Lying is what Trump did during the whole pandemic.  It is not even debatable for those who live in reality.  Don't tell Bormio and On2whls because one thinks he did a great job and the other thinks he had nothing to do with it.  

Btw, social media users are idiots...especially if they watch Fox news.  I can literally go all day and provide actual lies told by Fox news.  It is all they do.  When I asked if Nole could do the same with left news sources...he came back with Maddow repeating what the CDC said and claims she lied.  That does not make sense.  

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Never link a Fox article and expect me to give it any of my time.  They lie.  

Now, as I explained to nole...she was saying what the CDC was saying at the time.  You know, the current advice from our top gov agency.  If that constitutes lying then you are struggling with the narrative like Nole is.  Lying is what Trump did during the whole pandemic.  It is not even debatable for those who live in reality.  Don't tell Bormio and On2whls because one thinks he did a great job and the other thinks he had nothing to do with it.  

Btw, social media users are idiots...especially if they watch Fox news.  I can literally go all day and provide actual lies told by Fox news.  It is all they do.  When I asked if Nole could do the same with left news sources...he came back with Maddow repeating what the CDC said and claims she lied.  That does not make sense.  

And the MSM is sooooo honest right? Not an arm of the DNC?  🤔

Wake up son….

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Got to get to him before the cannibals…lol and you idiots voted for this dumbass. 

IMG_2370.jpeg

So unbelievably stupid…66 harps on Trump dozing off after several hours in court…that’s all he has…..Joe is a walking corpse….puts people to sleep when he mumbles and bumbles through simple speeches….cant drum up any excitement when trying to copy Trump with local visits.  The Dems have as many swings and misses on the campaign trail as they do trying to get Trump put in jail.  How low can they go? Stay tuned..it will get much worse..,they are hopelessly desperate…,funny thing is they don’t think the public notices..l.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:53 AM, Nolebull813 said:

$1.79 per gallon under Trump 

“the president doesn’t set gas prices” 

$4.79 under Biden 

“the president doesn’t set gas prices 

$3.79 under Biden 

“wow Bidenomics are totally working! He is saving us a dollar per gallon of gas!!”

Nolebull813 unironically using the gas prices during the peak of COVID, when nobody was driving, and then comparing it to the gas prices when everything reopened, and everybody returned to normal life, is the kind of honesty you can expect from people like him.