Some tragic news out of Manchester Georgia high school football players shot and killed after prom.

Ga96

On 4/22/2024 at 6:26 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Proms have become almost to dangerous to have.

This younger group behind my generation doesn't know how to do shit fun without bringing drugs,alcohol or something toxic to the mix... 

I can't lie when I was in HS we got into some shit what age group didn't? 

But this group likes to pop pills and shit.... 

Drugs have become almost some what of a norm with teenagers... 

And it's beyond dangerous... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This younger group behind my generation doesn't know how to do shit fun without bringing drugs,alcohol or something toxic to the mix... 

This year some stupid kid at Hoover got pissed about some girl problems at prom and threatened to shoot the school up over it just crazy.

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We all did stupid things when we were young.  The difference is we would never have thought to get a gun and try to kill someone.  We had more respect for life nor did we need a gun to make us feel better about ourselves.  You are right, it is beyond dangerous because they just don't care.

9 hours ago, Fred said:

We all did stupid things when we were young.  The difference is we would never have thought to get a gun and try to kill someone.  We had more respect for life nor did we need a gun to make us feel better about ourselves.  You are right, it is beyond dangerous because they just don't care.

When I was in school very common for guys in trucks to have gun racks with guns in them never an issue. A few years ago a Hoover football player has a tackle box in the bed of his truck inside tackle there is a fishing knife. Rules say no knives on campus he gets in school suspension and misses several games.