Republican lawmaker doesn’t mince his words about Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘She is a total waste of time’

RedZone

“I think she is uninformed, she is a total waste of time, and I’m embarrassed to have actually lived geographically in her district at one time before she was there,” Tillis told CNN reporter Lauren Fox.

“She is a horrible leader,” Tillis went on. “She is dragging our brand down. She—not the Democrats—[is] the biggest risk to us getting back to a majority.”

• Like 1

I'd vote for Marjorie Taylor Green, before I'd ever vote for RINO Senator Tillis (N. Carolina). That scumbag betrayed us by voting to raise the debt limit, voting to codify gay marriage, and voting to weaken the 2nd amendment. 

So his opinion means nothing as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slotback Right said:

I'd vote for Marjorie Taylor Green, before I'd ever vote for RINO Senator Tillis (N. Carolina). That scumbag betrayed us by voting to raise the debt limit, voting to codify gay marriage, and voting to weaken the 2nd amendment.

“ no he didn’t…buffoon”

-Andy the Dandy

• Haha 1

So crazy that if you don’t want billions of US dollars of money that could help Americans laundered to foreign dictators in Ukraine, you are a Russian stooge. 

It’s like when someone calls you racist. It’s to shut down an argument. It’s so you don’t have to defend your views. You just name call and pretend to be morally superior so you don’t have to engage in debate and discussion. 

• Like 2

She's just like Lauren Boebert, a loud mouth with no substance. MTG's motion to vacate shenanigans could cost the GOP control of the House. I'd like for those ladies to think about what they are saying and what the implications are. They both need to be primaried.

On 4/25/2024 at 2:43 PM, Crusader12-0 said:

She's just like Lauren Boebert, a loud mouth with no substance. MTG's motion to vacate shenanigans could cost the GOP control of the House. I'd like for those ladies to think about what they are saying and what the implications are. They both need to be primaried.

I have to disagree with your take on Lauren Boebert. She has sponsored the CONVEY Act (which is Creating Jobs in Mesa County) which Passed the House Natural Resources Committee With Unanimous Bipartisan Consent.

Additionally, Congresswoman Boebert has successfully passed 65 amendments through the House this year, including six pro-veteran amendments that would increase funding for issues like prosthetic research, extended care facilities and suicide awareness.

And now that she will (hopefully) represent Colorado's 4th district...

A bill from GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert to delist the gray wolf from the Endangered Species Act squeaked through the U.S. House Tuesday, 209-205.

Boebert’s bill, titled the Trust the Science Act, would force the Department of Interior to remove protections for the gray wolf in the lower 48 states and prohibit judicial review of the decision. This is intended to protect livestock.

https://www.cpr.org/2024/04/30/boebert-bill-to-remove-grey-wolf-from-endangered-species-list-passes-house/