Will Centennial score 100 tonight?

NotBigdaddybloom

39 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Congrats on Tift win!!  

CIF divides the state into sections. There are a lot.  Southern section is huge stretching from well north of LA to San Diego.  Within each section are leagues.  The only league that Cen10 would have any competition in would be Trinity, but that's all Catholic.  Come playoff time teams are divided into divisions within each section. There are 13 divisions and teams are placed into divisions based on performance over the prior two seasons.  Many leagues will have teams sent to a variety of playoff divisions to level the field some.  Some teams in Cen10's league would dominate lower division if they played that level of competition all year long.  D1 Southern section bracket includes the big three, some Trinity league teams, and the best other teams, like MV, LBP, RC, Chaminade, and this year I think San Clemente and Murrieta Valley have to move up and will be in the big boy bracket.

For all intents and purposes, MD, SJB, and Cen10 are at a whole other level than all the rest of CA except DLS.  The rest of CA teams can't be judged fairly against them.

I like Mission V to matchup with SJB pretty well. MD would probably beat them by 21+, and Cen10 too.

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Cen10 is scary...glad SJB and them will beat each other up the same week MD will runing clock Bob Johnson’s team

The two backs they have been platooning are increasingly more devastating each week. Last week they brought up a third that's bigger, faster, more powerful, and makes better cuts. He returned a punt for a TD tonight (called back for holding) but during the run back it looked like everyone else, (including Cen10) was walking.  

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

I want MV to show well. They are a consistent program.  SJB in a bit of a funk right now.  Wonder how much that QB situation is messing with their mojo.  

Can’t help...Re-al was a captain and a leader...this can’t be great for moral...Negro is a great coach I’m sure he’ll pull it together 

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The two backs they have been platooning are increasingly more devastating each week. Last week they brought up a third that's bigger, faster, more powerful, and makes better cuts. He returned a punt for a TD tonight (called back for holding) but during the run back it looked like everyone else, (including Cen10) was walking.  

What's the guys name?

11 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Man CIF needs to get RC and/or upland in the big8...

+++ on that.  It's really not much fun watching these weekly blowouts. Not good for Cen10 either.  I think Tanner only threw 8 times and they're getting little speed-contact reps. 42-0 in first qtr, so essentially 12 mins at game speed for the O.  Running clock started with 6 mins to go in 2nd quarter.