Bosco and PC are out...Now the Bergen catholic fans coming out the Woodwork

LiberalDonaldTrump

53 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I'm not talking about Best Coast.. I'm talking about the BC fans in the tri state who were in hibernation mode since the Bush Era now they wanna all come out all at once

SJR's trophy if they win at Kean.  An by the way, I've been on this forum for a longer than you know.

trophy.jpg

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

You really are an ordinary and common trailor park mutt....

lol he's not worth it... he was literally having a conversation with himself before... even quoting himself he's a loss cause.... he's a sociopath he has like 4 accounts on here just to talk down on the BNU teams other than BC

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

IMG_0116.JPG.0c27e2446f49b69bed67a9d06e83557c.JPG

Don't worry bro, this is the way it is with a lot of high school football fans and teams. 

You've heard us Colquitt boys tout our great fan support on the road in the past, yet this season, I don't think we have had more than 250 fans at a road playoff game. Then, if somehow, some way, we beat Archer this week and win out to the Benz, suddenly the band wagon will be full again. 

It's just the nature of things. Fans don't have a reason to get all excited and post or whatever, until they have a reason to get excited and post. Us on here, are the diehards for our teams, that probably are going to smack talk for our teams when they are up or down. 

Funny post though. I'll see our fans in that same light in a couple of weeks. Crawling up out of their hidey-holes. xD

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2017 at 9:08 PM, Panama Red said:

You know nothing about me or MY BOYS. I go on here to get a laugh at you fuckin losers who spend your day on here

Oh wow I can only imagine the fuck up job u did as a father... apple doesn't fall far from the douchebag

On 11/22/2017 at 11:26 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

IMG_0116.JPG.0c27e2446f49b69bed67a9d06e83557c.JPG