Kevin Sumlin fired.

TheMaximumHornetSting

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Even though he beat Arizona he got fired

Was only 7-5 and defense had some horrible games. Thought he would get one more year. 

I can only hope that Brian Kelly gets canned but they probably will give him a lifetime contract for going 9-3 with a horrid November.

27 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Was only 7-5 and defense had some horrible games. Thought he would get one more year. 

I can only hope that Brian Kelly gets canned but they probably will give him a lifetime contract for going 9-3 with a horrid November.

We don’t always agree on every topic, but you and I have been lockstep on our opinions since day 1 on Kelly.  I’m not a ND fan like yourself, but from watching I never really understood the Kelly hype.  The way he treats his players (throwing them under the bus in the media, etc), the way he weaseled and took the cowards way out at Cincy, his game management, situational play calling, etc. all very mediocre.  A program with the status of ND could have looked for a change a number of times over his tenure IMO.

52 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

We don’t always agree on every topic, but you and I have been lockstep on our opinions since day 1 on Kelly.  I’m not a ND fan like yourself, but from watching I never really understood the Kelly hype.  The way he treats his players (throwing them under the bus in the media, etc), the way he weaseled and took the cowards way out at Cincy, his game management, situational play calling, etc. all very mediocre.  A program with the status of ND could have looked for a change a number of times over his tenure IMO.

Totally agree. The administration is to blame for this mediocrity that has lasted under every coach since Faust except for Holtz. It's beyond sickening now. 

21 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Totally agree. The administration is to blame for this mediocrity that has lasted under every coach since Faust except for Holtz. It's beyond sickening now. 

Dan Mullen is officialy the new HC of the FL Gators. 

And Rumor out of A&M is that they're trying to buy out Jimbo Fisher. 

@Nolebull813. @CCBlackhatterAccording to some reports he was on the table before the season midway point. 

40 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

The coaching merry go round is in full force. 

All the reports are saying the same thing Fisher will coach the game against ULM 

And then head to College Station. 

And an article straight out of Tallahassee"We cant do much more for Fisher"

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2017/11/26/clark-not-much-more-fsu-can-do-fisher/896236001/