CA CIF 2018 Schedule Changes

dntn31

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Good point. Speaking of which, @PrepGridiron what about that Christmas logo I made?

Dear member,

Moving forward, the Executive committee would appreciate if you followed protocol and went through proper channels, rather than contacting the Chief directly.  We have a subcommittee on Christmas logos.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Moving forward, the Executive committee would appreciate if you followed protocol and went through proper channels, rather than contacting the Chief directly.  We have a subcommittee on Christmas logos.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

Oh, didn't you hear? I'm on the Committee Protocol subcommittee and as the sole voting member I determined that the Christmas Logo subcommittee has no authority on such matters.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Oh, didn't you hear? I'm on the Committee Protocol subcommittee and as the sole voting member I determined that the Christmas Logo subcommittee has no authority on such matters.

Very good then.  The sub committee on protocol is beneath my radar.  The Chief and I are dealing with some big issues.

Carry on.

-The Comish

30 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Rudolph two nights ago, Charlie Brown last night, Prepgrid holiday logo tonight?  Screw protocol!  It's the trifecta of festive.