Just for you Guccifer. Lol.

Nolebull813

38 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wish theyd invite the GA 7A winner.Β 

Colquitt would without a doubt accept it.Β 

But now the issue is GA wont be done in time enough to do jackshit because the GHSA is a bunch of dumbasses...Β 

I can imagine this weeks activities put quite a bit of strain on Colquitts budget.Β 

Not going to lie, I wouldn't mind seeing another Ga vs AZ matchup!

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wish theyd invite the GA 7A winner.Β 

Colquitt would without a doubt accept it.Β 

But now the issue is GA wont be done in time enough to do jackshit because the GHSA is a bunch of dumbasses...Β 

I can imagine this weeks activities put quite a bit of strain on Colquitts budget.Β 

Theyll be done in plenty of time... Its a whole week after the games are done. It wont give our teams nearly as much time to prepare though.

23 minutes ago, 954gator said:

But do you really want that pressure?Β  Β If Ga losses to AZ again....this board would explode lol.

I aint gonna worry if the 7A Champ or Rome goes... If they send another 6A team though...

I cant see another GA team going up there and committing 4 unforced turnovers either so maybe 6A,would be,fine...

Classic Nole, texts a HC who violated fhsaa rules 2x about recruited up schools. Β 

http://www.heraldtribune.com/sports/20170331/prep-football-venice-coach-john-peacock-suspended-fined

Β 

:ph34r:Β Β Β Let me guess, STA contacted this β€œstud” recruitΒ Β to move to FL toΒ play at STA? Β  Of course. Β They started with letters to anyone with an offer and a Michigan family answered. Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Classic Nole, texts a HC who violated fhsaa rules 2x about recruited up schools. Β 

http://www.heraldtribune.com/sports/20170331/prep-football-venice-coach-john-peacock-suspended-fined

Β 

:ph34r:Β Β Β Let me guess, STA contacted this β€œstud” recruitΒ Β to move to FL toΒ play at STA? Β  Of course. Β They started with letters to anyone with an offer and a Michigan family answered. Β 

Β 

Β 

I have yet to see him address the fact that this coach who's nuts he's riding was actually busted for recruiting.

28 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Β So STA can have assistant coaches whoΒ recruit different areas of West palm, Broward and Dade, Β and no one bats an eye.Β 

Β Have runners with $100Β handshakes to get all these junior and senior four and five star studs to leave their schoolΒ to all star stack and beat neighborhood public teams with strict boundary rules.Β 

Β And once Dade had the revolving door policy Β that's when you seen their public schoolsΒ start stacking and winning titles.Β 

Β I always find it hilarious when people from South Florida Β judge a coach or team from another part of the stateΒ for trying his hardest to be able to compete with these All-Star teams.Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Β So STA can have assistant coaches whoΒ recruit different areas of West palm, Broward and Dade, Β and no one bats an eye.Β 

Β Have runners with $100Β handshakes to get all these junior and senior four and five star studs to leave their schoolΒ to all star stack and beat neighborhood public teams with strict boundary rules.Β 

Β And once Dade had the revolving door policy Β that's when you seen their public schoolsΒ start stacking and winning titles.Β 

Β I always find it hilarious when people from South Florida Β judge a coach or team from another part of the stateΒ for trying his hardest to be able to compete with these All-Star teams.Β 

So I guess Dade been stacking teams since the Miami high days I guess.... Plus we’re still waiting on the 4 and 5 stars that transfers their jr and Sr years to STA where you had like 14 players on that STA roster that was trying to go 4 for 4 in the State game... Like I said if you have receipts you’ll get all the props from me..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The text was meant to be funny. I intentionally put that just to be funny. Before I texted him I already knew I was gonna upload it so i wanted to throw it in there just for laughs. And if nobody else laughed at least I gave myself a chuckle. Lol.Β 

Yeah, boy, lying publicly about something isΒ just so funny!

• Haha 1