So there has been 10,000 presold and NG seats 6-7k

HooverOutlaw

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

I was quoting ATL

i have used the Polish sleeping bag back in my day. 

You do what you need to do😂

I'll never forget December 2013 the ground was completely frozen... I slipped and because of the way I fell I twisted 3 of the fingers on my right hand almost broke em... I had to brace up my right hand... that shit was annoying that stupid brace was magnetic and it clamped to everything...  all it did was get in the way! At home,At school,The Kitchen, the bathroom... it didnt matter. That was the most stressful 2 weeks of my life... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll never forget December 2013 the ground was completely frozen... I slipped and because of the way I fell I twisted 3 of the fingers on my right hand almost broke em... I had to brace up my right hand... that shit was annoying that stupid brace was magnetic and it clamped to everything...  all it did was get in the way! At home,At school,The Kitchen, the bathroom... it didnt matter. That was the most stressful 2 weeks of my life... 

Where did this happen?

people die in the north if not careful in the winter

18 here and secondary roads are skating rinks and I golfed last week almost 60'degrees😀

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Where did this happen?

people die in the north if not careful in the winter

18 here and secondary roads are skating rinks and I golfed last week almost 60'degrees😀

My front yard... Tifton Ga it was in the 20s... 

It heated up as the day went but it was frigid all damn day. 

I was saying to be more specific it has been in the single and low double digits before. 

We're gonna  have some killer storms after or around Christmas... 

This same shit happened last year and the year before... 

Its been cold for 2 weeks but then its gonna start heating up again. 

Starting wednesday itll be 60-78 then itll be back in the 80s again for the remainder of the month and we'll have another tornado outbreak... 

It never fails... 

3 years and running... the exact same shit has happened... 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:
4 hours ago, Fred said:

Do NOT park on W Price Street!  They were ticketing and towing cars that were parked there during our game.  The announcer almost seemed ashamed when he made several announcements.  I'd call out the jurisdiction but I don't know if it was Suwanee or Gwinnett or Buford doing it.  I don't know for sure which department has responsibility there.

Its Sugar Hill. 

I don't think so.  It looks as though the school sits on unincorporated Gwinnett land.  Sugar Hill comes close on one side and Suwanee comes close on the other.

18 minutes ago, Fred said:

I don't think so.  It looks as though the school sits on unincorporated Gwinnett land.  Sugar Hill comes close on one side and Suwanee comes close on the other.

Idk Gwinnett like that... 

I know Duluth and Norcross thats about it... 

I visit the Super H Mart in the Duluth occasionally. I have a friend who works there... 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, ATLien12x said:

let’s get one thing very clear: GPB picked the North Gwinnett game because it’s the high class game, because it’s the closest to GPB (lolol no one cares about 4A)  and more importantly it’ll keep folks at home. This will help the overflow crowd. Game on tv beats $20 tickets and insane parking every single time. 

Itll be packed. It’s a state title game. But I do think w/ additional bleachers they’ll make it work. 

The other games are on NFHSNetwork as I’ve already checked and added them to my “Watch Later” archives. I’m gonna go to the 7A game because it’s near my house and I want to see the Pack #reclaim their title. Bulldog tears are the best tears. 

HOPEFULLY, our Michigan QB will be in his element! Cold weather he LIKES! Cold weather he shall receive!

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

POR BAAAAYBEE! I slipped and fell on my right thumb five MONTHS ago! And I've just gotten to where I can shake hands without a good deal of pain! And my doctor told me that braces and casts don't work in that area!

As an aside, you missed ALL the fun back in the mid seventies! When it started to snow, as I left school in Middle Georgia for Thanksgiving break in Moultrie! Long story short, when we got back the next Monday, there was 27 inches of snow on the ground! And not a snow plow within 300 miles! BEDLAM to be sure!

On a humorous note however! The school cafeteria for SOME reason, began to start missing plastic trays! Someone said they thought that they had seen several students, sledding down a hill near ole Baldwin High School!:)

I feel like if the GHSA was gonna do this then the host should be the school who can seat the most. Especially in this situation.

HUSH YO MOUF! We Wouldn't want to inconvenience ANYBODY in Gwinnett county! Heaven forbid that their second seed has to travel even twenty miles during a playoff run!

I feel like if the GHSA was gonna do this then the host should be the school who can seat the most. Especially in this situation.

NO, until the GHSA started sticking their nose up Gwinnett county's ass! They USE to have changes of venues! I can remember when Cobb county's Wheeler High School, played against Thomasville at Dekalb Memorial in Stone Mountain!