So there has been 10,000 presold and NG seats 6-7k

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Shit that’s the coming down price?!?! I’ll bring a $7 blanket from walmart and make it work. 

Yeah I knew something wasn't right with that price. No battery or charger comes with the jacket for $149. If you buy the kit that includes jacket, one battery and charger, it's $199. They claim that the battery should last 6 hours but reviews say less than 2 hours per battery. Extra batteries cost around $50 each. 

Last time I checked on one of the jackets it came with charger and 2 batteries and was $288. So yes, the price has really came down. 

It's not a bad deal if you already have Milwaukee tools and batteries laying around. 

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My only issue at all is that if the numbers I hear are correct, they sold more tickets than that stadium has seats. Period. 

How do you make the decision to move to a venue that doesn't have seat count to match asses you sold tickets to and then have to bring in p.o.s. temporary stands?

And that's not even the worse decision they made this past week imo, but it's pretty bad none-the-less. 

T.V. and all other bull aside. 

There is some bonehead thing every single year with the GHSA. 

Because they are INCOMPETENT JACKASSES, just like the DEMOCRATS!

22 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

North Gwinnett vs Colquitt Co. will be televised on GPB next Friday... Unfortunately we wont get to see 5A, Rome @ Warner Robins though... It will be available on nfhs Im sure...

https://mobile.twitter.com/GPBsports/status/940279547324436481/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/GPBsports/status/940279547324436481?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Wartown offering will be $9.95 per event!

On 12/11/2017 at 2:31 PM, ATLien12x said:

Parking is god awful at N Gwinnett w/ this flow of traffic. Remember how I always bitch about Grayson’s? Think much smaller. Lol. Get your cash ready to be on somwone’s Lawn for a reasonable price. 

Also,  I’m buying my ticket tomorrow and getting there super early. Sitting on N Gwinnett side because that low rise bleachers they bring in on Colquitt’s side will limit vision/ the View. 

Think Colquitt - S Forsyth in 2015 but way more people. Packer fans know about that mess. BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD BATHROOMS AND AWFUL CONCESSIONS NEARBY FOR VISITORS AT S FORSYTH 

If you get there as early as you say, the visitor stands go up plenty high.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:43 PM, ATLien12x said:

Both sides are identical. They’re bringing in low riser bleachers for the game. 

No, they are NOT identical.  The home side gets to nosebleed highs.  The visitor side goes to like 22 rows or so.  I was there several weeks ago and the visitors' seats have good sight lines.  Now the visitor stands are broken up in to three sections for some reason but the you can see the field well from everywhere but the lowest seats.  That's true of course at any stadium.

Do NOT park on W Price Street!  They were ticketing and towing cars that were parked there during our game.  The announcer almost seemed ashamed when he made several announcements.  I'd call out the jurisdiction but I don't know if it was Suwanee or Gwinnett or Buford doing it.  I don't know for sure which department has responsibility there.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

If you get there as early as you say, the visitor stands go up plenty high.

No, they are NOT identical.  The home side gets to nosebleed highs.  The visitor side goes to like 22 rows or so.  I was there several weeks ago and the visitors' seats have good sight lines.  Now the visitor stands are broken up in to three sections for some reason but the you can see the field well from everywhere but the lowest seats.  That's true of course at any stadium.

Do NOT park on W Price Street!  They were ticketing and towing cars that were parked there during our game.  The announcer almost seemed ashamed when he made several announcements.  I'd call out the jurisdiction but I don't know if it was Suwanee or Gwinnett or Buford doing it.  I don't know for sure which department has responsibility there.

Its Sugar Hill.