Hoover Outlaw and Georgia

maxchoboian

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Dude has started 10 different threads since Saturday on the weekend's happenings (or non-happenings) in the Georgia playoffs, in what appears to be attempted stabs at Georgia. Odd, in that the GA team that beat Hoover this year has been out of the Georgia playoffs for over 3 weeks.

That is one very very strange individual.

23 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Dude has started 10 different threads since Saturday on the weekend's happenings (or non-happenings) in the Georgia playoffs, in what appears to be attempted stabs at Georgia. Odd, in that the GA team that beat Hoover this year has been out of the Georgia playoffs for over 3 weeks.

And WHO knocked um OUT?

20 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Stabs at the GHSA not Georgia learn to read.

• Haha 2

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Y’all are gonna alienate a member of the forum doing this lol Hoover never personally attacks anyone. Loves Propst. Little extreme like most southerners. But He’s a good dude. Nothing wrong w/ it. 

JawJaa beats the one trick pony Alabama Champ so much you turned him into a worshipper.  You guys beat Hoover so much their fans have developed Stockholm Syndrome. :D

• Haha 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

JawJaa beats the one trick pony Alabama Champ so much you turned him into a worshipper.  You guys beat Hoover so much their fans have developed Stockholm Syndrome. :D

And LEAST Hoover has big enough nuts to PLAY US! As I recall, the last time a supposed Tejas POWER played someone from the SOUTHEAST, crappy lil Dutch Fork nearly put da droopy mouf on alleged NATIONAL CHAMPION Allen, losing 61-59! And that Dutch Fork team was BEEEEEOOOOTCH SPLAPPED in the South Carolina semis, by THIRTY POINTS!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Y’all are gonna alienate a member of the forum doing this lol Hoover never personally attacks anyone. Loves Propst. Little extreme like most southerners. But He’s a good dude. Nothing wrong w/ it. 

Disagree. He has talked about challenging another poster to an actual fight at a game, and when that posted didn't automatically show up behind the concession stand or wherever, Hoover has continually called that person a scared pussy cat. I look at that similarly to DBP saying they shot out 50 unsolicited requests to play a game (re: Consuela), and anyone who didn't accept was obviously just scared. Silly.

And now it's thread after thread about the weather in Atlanta being fine, and however many people went to the Hawks game, and obviously not understanding that 6,000 or 9,000 high school fans (many of whom are 14-18 year olds) would be traveling 400 miles round-trip, which is quite different than folks going to a Hawks game from in and around metro ATL.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's only three times in a row! How many times has Tejas TRIED to beat Georgia?

HELL, your college teams ain't even done MUCH with UGA! SMU, BAYLOR, TEJAS Tech, TEJAS, Tejas A&M, and TCU, have ALL gotten a case of droopy mouf from UGA! Tejas even lost the chance at a National Championship, at the hands of UGA in the Cotton Bowl! Valdosta's own QB, John Lastinger, put the DAGGER in their heart, on a twenty yard touchdown run!

12 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And LEAST Hoover has big enough nuts to PLAY US! As I recall, the last time a supposed Tejas POWER played someone from the SOUTHEAST, crappy lil Dutch Fork nearly put da droopy mouf on alleged NATIONAL CHAMPION Allen, losing 61-59! And that Dutch Fork team was BEEEEEOOOOTCH SPLAPPED in the South Carolina semis, by THIRTY POINTS!

Hey OJ just because you keep repeating the same lie doesn't make it true.  The Score was 58 - 53 I was there and hell Allen had a 19 point lead on them in the 3rd quarter knucklehead.  And the last I checked the team with the most points win.  DF scored with about 25 seconds left to cut it to 5.   Colburn for DF was a heckuva RB and is doing well at WF.  The last time a Texas school played and SE HS they damn near hung 60 on them.  Kyler Murray looked like he was playing against a Jr. HighxD I know because I was there Cooter.  Hey will you guys have the Out Houses in use in your SC games this weekend and will you cancel them if it gets dark xD

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Disagree. He has talked about challenging another poster to an actual fight at a game, and when that posted didn't automatically show up behind the concession stand or wherever, Hoover has continually called that person a scared pussy cat. I look at that similarly to DBP saying they shot out 50 unsolicited requests to play a game (re: Consuela), and anyone who didn't accept was obviously just scared. Silly.

And now it's thread after thread about the weather in Atlanta being fine, and however many people went to the Hawks game, and obviously not understanding that 6,000 or 9,000 high school fans (many of whom are 14-18 year olds) would be traveling 400 miles round-trip, which is quite different than folks going to a Hawks game from in and around metro ATL.

THAT'S why you don't see riots in the SOUTH! You fools pepper spray or hit us with a stick! And they'll be carrying you pussies out in a body bag!

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hey OJ just because you keep repeating the same lie doesn't make it true.  The Score was 58 - 53 I was there and hell Allen had a 19 point lead on them in the 3rd quarter knucklehead.  And the last I checked the team with the most points win.  DF scored with about 25 seconds left to cut it to 5.   Colburn for DF was a heckuva RB and is doing well at WF.  The last time a Texas school played and SE HS they damn near hung 60 on them. 

WHAT part of, they got BITCH SLAPPED by THIRTY in the SEMIS, don't you comprehend? Tejas football is a FUCKING JOKE! Look at the playoffs! Out of 500 schools in the big boy league! You have the SAME damn teams EVERY season in the semis!

Just now, noonereal said:

you better read a few more of his posts

the guy is a rude little bitch

He’s always being called out for loving Propst as if it’s an issue. It would be hard for Hoover to NOT be on the defensive this year when every post towards him is negative. 

That said, apparently the majority feels he does personally attack and if that’s the case then Outlaw needs to stop. 

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hey OJ just because you keep repeating the same lie doesn't make it true.  The Score was 58 - 53 I was there and hell Allen had a 19 point lead on them in the 3rd quarter knucklehead.  And the last I checked the team with the most points win.  DF scored with about 25 seconds left to cut it to 5.   Colburn for DF was a heckuva RB and is doing well at WF.  The last time a Texas school played and SE HS they damn near hung 60 on them.  Kyler Murray looked like he was playing against a Jr. HighxD I know because I was there Cooter.  Hey will you guys have the Out Houses in use in your SC games this weekend and will you cancel them if it gets dark xD

After watching the Allen secondary, there is no question that The 2017 Stache would torch them.

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Just like I said you are a stalker sick-o. You read and remember all my  post.  Canes called me out said personal stuff about my family then not showed like a scared pussy.   Outside Canes never had really had an issue with anybody on here.  But I see now you are a supporter of Canes. Maybe were you come from you let anything go he crossed a line I called him out he backed down.  So you got noonereal, canes and yourself all in the same bucket think alike and got ways alike.  Sorry you got you feelings hurt over your hero canes.