Hoover Outlaw and Georgia

maxchoboian

32 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Disagree. He has talked about challenging another poster to an actual fight at a game, and when that posted didn't automatically show up behind the concession stand or wherever, Hoover has continually called that person a scared pussy cat. I look at that similarly to DBP saying they shot out 50 unsolicited requests to play a game (re: Consuela), and anyone who didn't accept was obviously just scared. Silly.

And now it's thread after thread about the weather in Atlanta being fine, and however many people went to the Hawks game, and obviously not understanding that 6,000 or 9,000 high school fans (many of whom are 14-18 year olds) would be traveling 400 miles round-trip, which is quite different than folks going to a Hawks game from in and around metro ATL.

So its a fact of the 13000 at the hawks 100% were metro Atlanta people? You are  an idiot. 

38 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Allen is not man enough to play more of these games. They ignored calls from Georgia schools. Allen is not ready to go bald #NotYet

Is Alabama East enough for Old Rab?  Allen 25 Hoover 7 last Year2016.  2014 SC runner ups and defending Champs lose and 2016 Alabama State Champs lose.  Could one of you Southerners tell me what Territory lies between South Carolina and Alabubba.  Well I Declare if ain't lil old JawJaa.  Keep hiding between those two and don't dare venture past Shreveport.  xD  Looks like every 2 years they smack one of those SE teams.  2018 might be your time

Just now, DevilDog said:

Is Alabama East enough for Old Rab.  Allen 25 Hoover 7 last Year.  2014 SC runner ups and defending Champs lose and 2016 Alabama State Champs lose.  Could one of you Southerners tell me what Territory lies between South Carolina and Alabubba.  Well I Declare if ain't lil old JawJaa.  Keep hiding between those two and don't dare venture past Shreveport.  xD

Let me guess, 

is this right?

IMG_4920.JPG

By the way all of us Texans got a good look at one of Your Vaunted JawJaa champs right here in Collin County last year.  And like I said don't venture past Shreveport because west of there is problems.  You do remember this Western Team beating the Peach Skins off of Valdusta right here in Texas.  Yeah we don't need any of that back over here. 

The AZ 6A Champs went full Desert Storm on GA 6A champs right here in Texas >:(

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WHAT part of, they got BITCH SLAPPED by THIRTY in the SEMIS, don't you comprehend? Tejas football is a FUCKING JOKE! Look at the playoffs! Out of 500 schools in the big boy league! You have the SAME damn teams EVERY season in the semis!

You said this twice and are wrong both times, they lost in the finals!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

By the way all of us Texans got a good look at one of Your Vaunted JawJaa champs right here in Collin County last year.  And like I said don't venture past Shreveport because west of there is problems.  You do remember this Western Team beating the Peach Skins off of Valdusta right here in Texas.  Yeah we don't need any of that back over here. 

I don't know why Rab does so much chest thumping about Jawja, you have this game that was not impressive,  then you had the debacle with their state champ norcross getting knuckledragged 55-0 on national tv...embarrassing.  He brings up Allen and Dutch fork...Allen won and regardless of how many times he brings it up it's still reflected as a win...silly

• Haha 1

Jesus Christ enough GHSA threads... 

Dude the GHSA  sucks ass... we've been saying this since 2012.... 

We hate our state organization. 

And Rabid. STFU please! 

Every 10 minutes you start up a thread assaulting Other states. why?! Hell the Texans are one of the few groups here that doesnt hate us. 

And Bald man? Are you even from Ga? 

Californians. Your playoff system sucks... 

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Remember that Chandler curb stomped a Georgia State Champion Val-Dookie after they lost 52-7 earlier in the year to another Arizona team. Lol 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jesus Christ enough GHSA threads... 

Dude the GHSA  sucks ass... we've been saying this since 2012.... 

We hate our state organization. 

And Rabid. STFU please! 

Every 10 minutes you start up a thread assaulting Other states. why?! Hell the Texans are one of the few groups here that doesnt hate us. 

And Bald man? Are you even from Ga? 

Californians. Your playoff system sucks... 

Yeah that Big hairy Balls poster is creepy as hell 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I don't know why Rab does so much chest thumping about Jawja,, you have this game that was, then you had the debacle with their state champ norcross getting knuckledragged 55-0 on national tv...embarrassing.  He brings up Allen and Dutch fork...Allen won and regardless of how many times he brings it up it's still reflected as a win...silly

Two nickles dropped on that ass at home too boot. Yet Allen hanging 3 more pts on DF proves Texas sux.  In 2016 both their 6A & 7A champs lost OOS.  He must be the  information Minister for North Korea neither one makes any damn sense

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Why the hell would Allen want to go all the way to Alabumble to go club Hoover again? 

Makes no sense. At least go somewhere that doesn't have shooting natty ice cans in the back of a bowling alley as the top choice for things to do on Trip Advisor 😂

I don't even pay attention to the Alabama state championships I know Hoover is going to win it and I know they would have lost the game out of state. Thank God they can beat the hell out of the Mississippi champ when they need to build their confidence back.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I don't know why Rab does so much chest thumping about Jawja, you have this game that was not impressive,  then you had the debacle with their state champ norcross getting knuckledragged 55-0 on national tv...embarrassing.  He brings up Allen and Dutch fork...Allen won and regardless of how many times he brings it up it's still reflected as a win...silly

They came & took it...