Hey Gurus....Tell Me About Trinity Catholic St. Louis

Rufus69

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I dont get it. 

@Nolebull813 you're a promoter you could call the school talk to the coach and find out if this was true. 

I'm not a promoter. Paragon is a promoter. I simply exchange info with coaches who have the same open weeks. 

GSB has more experience with Rush than I do. Ask him how great Rush is at communicating. 

But what I can promise you is the money these teams sling around could get any top team to GA 

9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

My god. He killed em 

No he didn't. If you want to compare top national teams Florida plays and Georgia plays it would be a blood bath. 

Florida played IMG 4 times this year. With them finishing number 2 nationally that means just this year alone Florida has played 4 times better than Georgia has played in the 150 year history of the sport. 

Hell our 2A Champ went and played a national top 20 Trinity,KY without ducking and dodging like the plague. Trinity was better than any oos team GA has played this year by far. 

GA played Bishop Sullivan and South Pointe because they lost games with Holy Trinity Episcopal and International School of Broward!!! They were forced on them with the threat of losing a home gate. Lol. 

GA likes to protect the myth as much as possible. Except when the 7A and 6A champ get the doors blown off and exposed last year. Difference is Florida teams win those types of national games 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No he didn't. If you want to compare top national teams Florida plays and Georgia plays it would be a blood bath. 

Florida played IMG 4 times this year. With them finishing number 2 nationally that means just this year alone Florida has played 4 times better than Georgia has played in the 150 year history of the sport. 

Hell our 2A Champ went and played a national top 20 Trinity,KY without ducking and dodging like the plague. Trinity was better than any oos team GA has played this year by far. 

GA played Bishop Sullivan and South Pointe because they lost games with Holy Trinity Episcopal and International School of Broward!!! They were forced on them with the threat of losing a home gate. Lol. 

GA likes to protect the myth as much as possible. Except when the 7A and 6A champ get the doors blown off and exposed last year. Difference is Florida teams win those types of national games 

Rankings would disagree but ok... 

And also tell me how Buford scheduled SP to replace ISB when ISB was still on the schedule? Just saying....   

ISB was week 4 SP was week 2. And then Hurricane Irma happened so ISB was cancelled... 

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That a was lot of rambling to be so wrong. ECHS ended y’all pimp. There’s a reason you didn’t quote him 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You got me! Pimp Daddy ECHS is just putting me on the corner and I'm making his mutha fucking money!!!! 

If I'm lucky, Pimp Daddy will by me a cheeseburger after I work 12 hours 

You are obsessed with hating on Georgia while at the same time giving them credit to others when needed. You are the true definition of “Big/little brother”