Hey Gurus....Tell Me About Trinity Catholic St. Louis

Rufus69

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Fair enough. I'm not sure if Rush, knowing what he's doing and all, needed to leak out this particular opponent on next year's schedule at this time. Maybe waited until the day of the game next year to announce it?...(Smile)

Rush didn't leak the schedule.  I did.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Fair enough. I'm not sure if Rush, knowing what he's doing and all, needed to leak out this particular opponent on next year's schedule at this time. Maybe waited until the day of the game next year to announce it?...(Smile)

We need that long to build them up as a top national powerhouse like we did with Bishop Sullivan and VM.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa I seen it all now. A 2A Missouri 2nd round loser went from an unknown team to Mater Dei in one afternoon just because Colquitt scheduled them. Holy smokes. 

You Colquitt guys could convince everyone Hitler was just a misunderstood artist. Lol. 

You must read at a different level than everyone else.

Haven't seen any of that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When have you ever gotten that impression? Their job security hinges on teams like this. For the money Colquitt throws around they could get any team from the Southeast to come in minutes. 

These GA teams like Buford, Lowndes, Grayson and Colquitt have plenty of money but choose to pick the worst teams they can find. Like I said. It's a rule enforced by the GHSA 

Grayson played Hoover AND John Curtis this year. IMG and Hoover last year.

Buford played South Pointe this year.

Colquitt played AHP last year.

To say that is dishonest, especially about Grayson.

I guess your 6A champ Miami Northwestern is a giant pussy.

5A champ AHP played Liberty AZ? Puss. A top 5-10 team should be playing better than that.

7A champ Venice played a way down Camden... Pussy.

3A Champ Cami-Mad didnt play anybody... Pussy.

8A champ Dr. Pepper? Nobody.

4A Champ Raines? Puss.

1A champ MadCo? Nobody. Puss.

Your 2A champ seems to be the one with any balls.. And they lost.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa I seen it all now. A 2A Missouri 2nd round loser went from an unknown team to Mater Dei in one afternoon just because Colquitt scheduled them. Holy smokes. 

You Colquitt guys could convince everyone Hitler was just a misunderstood artist. Lol. 

Find 1 post where a Colquitt guys makes Trinity Catholic out to be Mater Dei & quote that for us. Thanks.

11 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Well, I am a Guru...ask around.

Small Catholic school in St Louis. Plays in 2A in Missouri. Went 3 Rds in the 2A playoffs. They have 6 classes in Missouri.

Enrollment of 400 or so....

SINGLE A ELCA would beat the Cajun BIG SCHOOL State Champions!

When you are a private school who is prone to creative playa acquisitions; SIZE DON'T MATTER! In 1995 and 1996, Brentwood Academy, enrollment 325, won the Tennessee AAAAA State Championship! Prompting Tennessee to spilt it's schools into public and private subdivisions!

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

5A champ AHP played Liberty AZ? Puss. A top 5-10 team should be playing better than that.

4A Champ Raines? Puss.

Don't forget Bishop Sullivan! Coach ProPst said recently, that on the hoof, they were the most talented team he had EVER played!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ok.

Then the same request, just replace Colquitt guys with me.

And dont make up some lie yourself, show the post that made them out to be Mater Dei, and explain how you got that from it.

How do u know I'm not talking about this Mater Dei? 

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mater-dei-knights-(breese,il)/football/home.htm

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

How do u know I'm not talking about this Mater Dei? 

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mater-dei-knights-(breese,il)/football/home.htm

Because that team is also an unknown. You said Trinity Catholic went from an unknown to "Mater Dei" all because they scheduled Colquitt. Inferring their status changed... It'd have to be Mater Dei CA. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

4A Champ Raines? Puss.

My god. He killed em 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Didnt  AHP barely get by Bishop Sullivan? 14-7 

Colquitt beat em 38-7

Dude American Heritge was losing w/ under two minutes left in the game to Bishop Sullivan! Sully punted and AHP got the ball around the 35 down 7-6 with two minutes left.  Finally scored and made the 2PAT to win 14-7. 

Colquitt put a running clock on Bishop Sullivan. They were up 31 w/ 6 minutes left in the 3rd 

AHP beat a 5 loss Colquitt team by three last year when the Pack missed 3 FG’s in the second half. Lost 17-14 after being down big early. Came back and controlled the final 3 quarters just couldn’t finish. (But that’s why they lost 5 games and two by 30+) Costly fumble inside the 20 before the half and the 3 miss FGs cost them. And that was the WORST Colquitt team since 2008. Still should’ve won that game. That Colquitt team got running clocked by Roswell and Grayson last year. 

AHP is not on the same level most years of a Colquitt or the other great teams. They’d get rolled by Katy, Allen, Mater Dei, etc. Good program - always overrated nationally.  Never a top 15 team 

13A903F3-37B5-41AF-8581-9DDDC08D484E.jpeg

C0E26A4E-827B-4E01-BA0A-9B8DFC9842A3.jpeg

This is what 2016 5A State Champ American Heritage (14-0) did to Colquitt last year 

This is what 2016 7A Champ Grayson (14-1) did to Colquitt last year 

Ive seen AHP too many times. They are a good team. Always super talented. Duh. It’s florida. But never on the level of a 2013 Booker T Washington.  No way I’d pick them over Miami Northwestern this year either. They beat Cardinal gibbons by scores of 58-57 in double OT and 23-19, so it’s clear they’re very very close. So as high as you rank AHP , obviously Gibbons needs to be right beyond 

D247C836-9F2B-48AA-AC64-6163A9DC77BE.jpeg

49D4DE92-180F-47FF-9834-C5A40A14ABCB.jpeg