Longview vs Midway. 28-26 Midway

rockinl

Allen has beat everyone by double digits the whole year.  I said this is one of their best ever.  Because they are not flashy like the Murray teams everyone leaves thinking we shoulda, woulda.  LT is not beating Allen in the Death 🌟.  They are solid everywhere and deep everywhere.  Hell their 2nd team would finish 2nd or 3rd in their district.  Katy didn't want no part of dem Eagles.  Best in Texas and can beat or play with anyone at the elite. HS level.. Beast RB.  Remember all the stuff about the qb last week.  Watch him ball out. Texasball and Horsefly dem Cavs saved y'all from some ribbing from old DD and free Nachos.  Beast Texas gonna ball out in State too.  

Allen 35 LT 21

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

DD, check this out.   

Thornton runs a nice 400 also.  

What is Jackson Gleeson’s motto, “and away we go” :ph34r: (scotch is smooth unlike my humor)   

Wow..  Baylor got a 4x100 right there.  I can hear Sic em Bears all the way from Waco.  Baylor gonna be lighting up the Big 12 soon

• Like 1

Lots of thoughts about this game. The main one I came away with is....without Midway QB Mordecai, Midway isnt in the semis. Fact.

Kid is really good, although our defense kept him somewhat in check better than most teams this year.

Good season. Better than most expected. Hate to lose AGAIN on a DAMN MISSED FIELD GOAL!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Lots of thoughts about this game. The main one I came away with is....without Midway QB Mordecai, Midway isnt in the semis. Fact.

Kid is really good, although our defense kept him somewhat in check better than most teams this year.

Good season. Better than most expected. Hate to lose AGAIN on a DAMN MISSED FIELD GOAL!

You take away most teams best player, they would be a lot worse.

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You take away most teams best player, they would be a lot worse.

You can have a mediocre QB with outstanding RBs and receivers, and still go a long way. This kid is the Midway O. I just saw it with my own eyes. He keeps plays alive that 99% of HS QB's couldnt.

Just now, rockinl said:

You can have a mediocre QB with outstanding RBs and receivers, and still go a long way. This kid is the Midway O. I just saw it with my own eyes. He keeps plays alive that 99% of HS QB's couldnt.

Yes, he's an exceptional player.  Their OL should get a lot of credit too, very good unit and their RB had a great game tonight as well.

I believe he's the best player in TX

27 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Terrible way 2 lose

37 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Golf you heard it here 1st. Port Arthur Memorial will run in the 39s in the 4x100 this year and will probably threaten or break Ft. Worth Wyatt's National record.   All public HS kids too.

I think/hope all the AHP ballers will run track.  Might be an epic season for both schools.   Miramar should motor too if they are healthy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Allen has beat everyone by double digits the whole year.  I said this is one of their best ever.  Because they are not flashy like the Murray teams everyone leaves thinking we shoulda, woulda.  LT is not beating Allen in the Death 🌟.  They are solid everywhere and deep everywhere.  Hell their 2nd team would finish 2nd or 3rd in their district.  Katy didn't want no part of dem Eagles.  Best in Texas and can beat or play with anyone at the elite. HS level.. Beast RB.  Remember all the stuff about the qb last week.  Watch him ball out. Texasball and Horsefly dem Cavs saved y'all from some ribbing from old DD and free Nachos.  Beast Texas gonna ball out in State too.  

Allen 35 LT 21

If they can beat Katy in the rain then they can beat Allen at AT&T. If they will or not... we'll find out next Saturday. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

A few Allen posters on the Texas board graded the Eagles' offense as C- today.

Stil won going away.   Allen fans are never happy.  So they won by 21 with a C.  I'm even more confident.  I know LT is a powerhouse and will bring.  I just believe this is an exceptional Eagles team.  and yes of course they can lose anyone can.  Gonna be a tough out and them fired up to get 1st championship for the Coach.  

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Stil won going away.   Allen fans are never happy.  So they won by 21 with a C.  I'm even more confident.  I know LT is a powerhouse and will bring.  I just believe this is an exceptional Eagles team.  and yes of course they can lose anyone can.  Gonna be a tough out and them fired up to get 1st championship for the Coach.  

Yeah and LT has got to show up to play again. Getting over Katy was tough but it doesn't end there. Should be a fun game.

• Like 1