DLS don't despair ....

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

You can say anything you want it’s fact that your school complained that the 2nd best team wasn’t going to a bowl after the second beating y’all took fro DLS and 9 months later the rule was changed 

The DLS rule was enacted by the CIF to ensure competitive equity from the north in the bowl system. There was no reason to send teams 2-5 home and then send 1, 5, 7, and 8. Get real. 

#1 in NorCal. 

6 minutes ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

The DLS rule was enacted by the CIF to ensure competitive equity from the north in the bowl system. There was no reason to send teams 2-5 home and then send 1, 5, 7, and 8. Get real. 

#1 in NorCal. 

In other words the “Folsom won’t have to play DLS” rule.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Scheduled SJC and The Bishop.

Ducked Folsom.

On what planet is that an actual argument?

83054ca2-c394-4981-97ba-d29e84a0f663.gif

Guarantee his response is gonna be:

shoulda lost to SJC and got destroyed by Gorman (insert link to highlights here)

Feels good to be #1 in NorCal 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SJB said:

Last time I checked DLS parents and coaches never wrote to Gill Lemon (NCS Comish) and complained how they were going undefeated and losing in NorCal regionals?

Last time I checked, DLS trolls, not even affiliated, or even have attended DLS, trolling online and obsessed with Folsom. 

And they haven't even lost to Folsom yet. Imagine when it happens lol. Bedlam!

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Not mad. Just laughing ...as usual. 

If you weren't stalking, mad, and obsessed, you wouldn't be following my every post. 

I've gotten over 10 PMs in the last week from other posters, begging me to keep going, just to see how far you clowns will go. People are shocked. 

I will oblige them. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

If you weren't stalking, mad, and obsessed, you wouldn't be following my every post. 

I've gotten over 10 PMs in the last week from other posters, begging me to keep going, just to see how far you clowns will go. People are shocked. 

I will oblige them. 

YAAAAAASSSSSS!

Keep going!

giphy.webp

xD

9 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

I will oblige them. 

Well. Let's just think about that. You're dancing for your 10 imaginary friends. And you're dancing for the 50 people that think you're a clown. Looks like you're the new bitch of he board. We all use you like a little whore. Tell us again how DLS is number 2 again, Bobo. Show us your gumball machine rings again, Corky. I'm not mad at ya, I'm just waiting for my entertainment. Dance MF! 

xD

Dear Members,

While some on the board are being entertained by supporters of lower tier teams claiming to be Top Tier in their state, the Chief has requested that the subcommittee on member forums, come up with a separate forum (similar to the off topic forum) for those posters who wish to comment on programs that do not play in the top division in their respective states.

For example, the Calif boosters of Inkerdum, Folsom, La Mirada etc. can dialogue with boosters of ISB, Aledo, etc.  We envision a sort of "kiddie table", for those boosters to develop proper manners, board etiquite, etc. while their progams also mature.

We will keep you posted on the progress, and as always....

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

While some on the board are being entertained by supporters of lower tier teams claiming to be Top Tier in their state, the Chief has requested that the subcommittee on member forums, come up with a separate forum (similar to the off topic forum) for those posters who wish to comment on programs that do not play in the top division in their respective states.

For example, the Calif boosters of Inkerdum, Folsom, La Mirada etc. can dialogue with boosters of ISB, Aledo, etc.  We envision a sort of "kiddie table", for those boosters to develop proper manners, board etiquite, etc. while their progams also mature.

We will keep you posted on the progress, and as always....

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

A kiddie table will require supervision.

I nominate Guccifer as the one who can relate best to kiddies.

• Haha 1