Mater Dei and STA

TheRealCAJ

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think STA has a locker room cancer. They are a religious school built on religious principles and they have Canes there secretly spreading his atheist views and rhetoric. A snake in the grass. A sheep in wolves clothing. 

They need to remove the tumor known as Guccifer. It will be only then that they experience success. 

Plus their coaching stinks.

21 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It was more of a Mater Dei thread after they stomped DLS..... irrelevant STA was just the perfect example of the exact opposite.

In 2008 and 2010 when STA went 15-0 and won MNC's, Mater Dei went 8-4 and 8-5.

Nobody was asking "where is Mater Dei?"

Nobody cared.

And even in their greatest season ever, Mater Dei's best win might have been a team that lost to this STA team.

STA is the best program. It's proven over and over again, every off-season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And even in their greatest season ever, Mater Dei's best win might have been a team that lost to this STA team.

St John Bosco??

Idk where the hype for them is coming from when i can think of 3 teams just from FL  off my head capable of beating them

Honestly Bishop Gorman was a better win then St John Bosco, yes ik Bishop Gorman was struggling early but i would take Bishop Gorman over St John Bosco head to head 

Caj, they won their 3rd straight state title, won the Geico Bowl and put 11 running clocks on their opponents just last year while Mater Dei was failing to win a championship with this "generational" team.

Again, we know that you think STA is the best program.

We don't need three threads every December telling us this.

5 minutes ago, Guccifer said:
6 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Caj, they won their 3rd straight state title, won the Geico Bowl and put 11 running clocks on their opponents just last year while

150 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 10-3 2-0 (1st) 5-1 55.5 39.1 88-52
WINS: #3 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (9-3), #473 Deerfield Beach (FL) (14-0), #943 Doral Academy (Doral, FL) (48-6), #1294 Stranahan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (44-0), #1377 West Broward (Pembroke Pines, FL) (38-7), #2701 Ely [Blanche] (Pompano Beach, FL) (35-6), #3152 Anderson [Boyd] (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) (38-14), #4736 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (49-7), #5009 South Miami (Miami, FL) (56-0), #6284 Piper (Sunrise, FL) (40-0), LOSSES: #27 Venice (FL) (27-20), #320 Centennial (Peoria, AZ) (12-0), #349 Miramar (FL) (44-27)

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:
150 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 10-3 2-0 (1st) 5-1 55.5 39.1 88-52
WINS: #3 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (9-3), #473 Deerfield Beach (FL) (14-0), #943 Doral Academy (Doral, FL) (48-6), #1294 Stranahan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (44-0), #1377 West Broward (Pembroke Pines, FL) (38-7), #2701 Ely [Blanche] (Pompano Beach, FL) (35-6), #3152 Anderson [Boyd] (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) (38-14), #4736 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (49-7), #5009 South Miami (Miami, FL) (56-0), #6284 Piper (Sunrise, FL) (40-0), LOSSES: #27 Venice (FL) (27-20), #320 Centennial (Peoria, AZ) (12-0), #349 Miramar (FL) (44-27)

Wow how is St John Bosco #3 with 3 losses

58 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

St John Bosco??

Idk where the hype for them is coming from when i can think of 3 teams just from FL  off my head capable of beating them

Honestly Bishop Gorman was a better win then St John Bosco, yes ik Bishop Gorman was struggling early but i would take Bishop Gorman over St John Bosco head to head 

SJB would beat any team in Florida

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They couldn't even score 10 on St Thomas Aquinas 

Venice scored 27 and Miramar scored 40+ on St Thomas Aquinas 

A team like AHP or Miami Central or Miami Northwestern would be more then capable of beating St John Bosco 

SJB played them first week of the season. SJB defense squashed em. If they play today SJB wins and would roll any team from Florida 

4 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

SJB played them first week of the season. SJB defense squashed em. If they play today SJB wins and would roll any team from Florida 

If you think they would roll the top 5 in FL then either a)  you haven't seen the FL teams enough or b)  you are really underestimating the talent on the top FL teams