2018 Bergen Catholic Football

BCMAN

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Very possible as RUs WR Coach, Jafar Williams, recently resigned to accept a job w his alma mater, Maryland. 

Nunz and Coach Ash have a great relationship. He has spoken at RUs Coaching Clinic's in recent years. Also, Ash has to regret not keeping Anthony Camp on his staff when he took over at RU. AC/BC has been recruiting the shit out of the BNU of late luring dozens of players away from RUs grasp. Would def help RU recruiting-wise to have another Campanile on staff. And Nunz is more than qualified to be a WR coach on the college level. Would be a significant pay raise too. 

Is this the big news so we can save me the trouble of coming on here at 7am tomorrow 

Great point. Forgot Walsh was done after this school year. More power for AD McGovern for the first time in a long time.

If I were him, the first two calls I'd make would be to Vito Camp and Tony Karcich, who was McGovern's HC at BC back in the late 70s. TK was BC HC from 1974-82. He coached many BC baller alums, who are now high profile Board members and donors. 

Assuming Nunz going is true, Vito is the first call (would have been Sabella if he was still at Paramus High).

Great point. Forgot Walsh was done after this school year. More power for AD McGovern for the first time in a long time.

If I were him, the first two calls I'd make would be to Vito Camp and Tony Karcich, who was McGovern's HC at BC back in the late 70s. TK was BC HC from 1974-82. He coached many BC baller alums, who are now high profile Board members and donors. 

Absolutely not I forbid it .... I will protest the shit out of that .., TK is staying put

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Again, hypothetically, if you were the BC AD (God forbid), who would you call first? Your very successful, experienced, beloved mentor, who coached you in HS, or the brother of your current HC who just resigned, and who many know you didn't get along that well with? 

1. TK

2. Vito

Hire within the program,

stay out of montvale 

hire sabela or teel 

someone anyone other than my Coach TK