2018 Bergen Catholic Football

BCMAN

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dumb decision in my opinion. Nunz is going to the bottom of the big ten. Has to get his brother away from Boston college and his other brother away from seton hall prep. 

Disagree. Nunzio still quasi young and finally won a state title so at least he can say that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don't even bother w him. Resume and checking account builder for Nunz. Going out on top. Nothing better for a coach. 

He'll get to experience more losing. Rutgers is a complete waste of time. Should be in maybe AAC not the BIG TEN. but they know revenue sharing and they want money. Same with Vanderbilt in football

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dumb decision in my opinion. Nunz is going to the bottom of the big ten. Has to get his brother away from Boston college and his other brother away from seton hall prep. 

Great six figure salary plus benefits as an employee at a public university..  Gets to gain experience at the D1 level.  

If people hadn’t confirmed they met you in person I wouldn’t believe you were real.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Hahaha.  You’re actually a bot, right?  Either that or you inhaled waaaaay too much chlorine in the pool.

“Let’s go Bosco”.  Dude, that’s fine by me.  I cringed every time you mentioned any connection to Bergen anyway.  

My cousin played football for Bergen. His brother playa baseball for bosco. You have no idea the story that happened to my own cousin. I have connection to both Bergen and bosco so fuck off

So does this make BC better next year if TK takes the HC job?

Dont care beyond the fact they are playing Grayson, and Im simply curious... 

This is a great OOS game, the defending NJ NPG4 State Champ vs. A perennial Top 5 GA team that were State Champs in 2016... (Grayson will also have the most talented Senior class in GA)

Not to make this about GA at all, Im simply curious what to expect if TK becomes HC...

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Karcich is clearly the front-runner for the HC job.

GOAT is lobbying for it, but he'll never get it. Too much animosity between he and the other assistants. 

They need to move swiftly in order to keep their incoming 2022 recruits interested and committed as the registration deadline in 2/10. 

Next 24-48 hours will be chaotic in Oradell. 

If karcich gets gig will Toal and Stengel stay on ? 

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Karcich is clearly the front-runner for the HC job.

GOAT is lobbying for it, but he'll never get it. Too much animosity between he and the other assistants. 

They need to move swiftly in order to keep their incoming 2022 recruits interested and committed as the registration deadline in 2/10. 

Next 24-48 hours will be chaotic in Oradell. 

This is total bullshit 

@SJR 04

@SJR89

any news of this

I’m 🤢

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Where does every one believe Bergen Catholic will start off ranked this preseason?

Won’t speculate nationally but in NJ very strong case for #1.  

QB will be question mark and a few spots on OL.  

But they return a lot of very talented underclassmen on D who will play FBS ball and have their 2 RBs back.  

But now who knows who will transfer out of the news is true.

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’d say top 3 in NJ

Despite all the back and forth thats gone on between GA and NJ (which for the most part, was ALL instigated by Noonereal) , Im very excited for this game... I think it'll be a close, hard fought game. 

Grayson needs a QB. There are rumors of one transferring in, but I dont know who or when. And they need a DC, theirs has left for a HC position. 

Other than that, Grayson will be Top 5 preseason, and will have the most talented Senior class in GA... A 5* OLB, 6 4*s, and 3 3*s... And most have been together their entire HS careers... I still question how good of a HC Christian Hunnicutt is, but they have very good assistants... And Grayson is Grayson, always good.

IMO, Georgias clear top 7 preseason teams are , in no particular order.... North Gwinnett, Colquitt Co., Archer, Walton, Grayson, Marietta, McEachern

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Despite all the back and forth thats gone on between GA and NJ (which for the most part, was ALL instigated by Noonereal) ,

Now kid, it is you that elevated GA to stupid levels when in point of fact their top teams are generally less accomplished than NJ top teams. And NJ is no big time high school football state. I simply called out your excessive homerism.

So, my accusatory friend, you now understand that you are the "instigator" not the respected and venerated Mr Real.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Now kid, it is you that elevated GA to stupid levels when in point of fact their top teams are generally less accomplished than NJ top teams. And NJ is no big time high school football state. I simply called out your excessive homerism.

So, my accusatory friend, you now understand that you are the "instigator" not the respected and venerated Mr Real.

Your pointing out is...

"Georgia is overrated".

You bring no facts... Your "facts" are CalPreps based. Which is worth less than most of your posts.

Lol, nothing you say is EVER true. You just hate on Texas and Georgia.

You finally get to see GA vs NJ next season, and you have nothing to say? Nothing at all? I figured thered atleast be a few posts about how GA is going to be exposed.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Your pointing out is...

"Georgia is overrated".

You bring no facts... Your "facts" are CalPreps based. Which is worth less than most of your posts.

Now, now Pumpkin. 

You know I have explained truths to you for years. 

You are like the big kid at Christmas, you just want to belive no matter what the adults tell you.

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Now, now Pumpkin. 

You know I have explained truths to you for years. 

You are like the big kid at Christmas, you just want to belive no matter what the adults tell you.

Truths huh... Like your CalPreps truth... xD

I must find that thread... It highlights your ignorance and stupidity perfectly...