GEICO: Valdosta 24 vs Chandler 44; FINAL

ECHS05

20 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh. I thought I asked you to name the Florida teams that would beat Grayson. You said they are very "beatable" 

DLS? Is this some kind of a joke? 

On national level they're .  You guys act like they can't be beat . Ech try to justify game Ga losing every chance he gets . Example colquit vs AH in ga . Just admit as whole ga is down this year . Fl was last year .  I respect ga football but ech makes people hate them . He downs every state every year than justifies ga loosing and leaves out info . 

Just now, Ballhawku said:

On national level they're .  You guys act like they can't be beat . Ech try to justify game Ga losing every chance he gets . Example colquit vs AH in ga . Just admit as whole ga is down this year . Fl was last year .  I respect ga football but ech makes people hate them . He downs every state every year than justifies ga loosing and leaves out info . 

Georgia wasn't down this year at the top? Depth wise not the strongest season but the top four are lock solid. 

AHP beat FIVE LOSS colquit by three when the Packers missed three fourth quarter field goals. That's not an excuse? It's a fact. We all watched it. 

Grayson put a running clock on that Colquitt team. They were up 35 in the 4th on the same team that AHP barey held on to beat. 

Apples to Oranges son. Florida had one team this year that Grayson wouldn't running clock. Just one 

Just now, Ballhawku said:

Your answer out side STA . These teams are maybes AH, Miami carrols solid this year .  Miami south ridge has the talent to match them , BTW most years will give them a run . Those old Lakeland teams would match up welll 

Southridge has the talent to match grayson? Lmao dude do you even watch football? 

BTW most years? 

Old Lakeland teams? 

Guess we're traveling way back when now lmao 

noticed you didn't mention miami central lmao we remember that 35-3 stomping 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Georgia wasn't down this year at the top? Depth wise not the strongest season but the top four are lock solid. 

AHP beat FIVE LOSS colquit by three when the Packers missed three fourth quarter field goals. That's not an excuse? It's a fact. We all watched it. 

Grayson put a running clock on that Colquitt team. They were up 35 in the 4th on the same team that AHP barey held on to beat. 

Apples to Oranges son. Florida had one team this year that Grayson wouldn't running clock. Just one 

In your opinions right I doubt that 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Southridge has the talent to match grayson? Lmao dude do you even watch football? 

BTW most years? 

Old Lakeland teams? 

Guess we're traveling way back when now lmao 

noticed you didn't mention miami central lmao we remember that 35-3 stomping 

Mc with cooks and yeaby Would of done the same to grayson

20 minutes ago, Ballhawku said:

Mc with cooks and yeaby Would of done the same to grayson

This will go down as the dumbest post in hsfb history. Here we a have fan that talks trash without knowing any facts. You are worse the PackerPan (sorry Hornet) 

Yearby and Cook both started against Grayson and they managed ONE first down the entire game. They lost 35-3 in an ass kicking. They were gifted a FG before halftime thanks to a Grayson fumble.

I can't look at you the same. Smh  

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

This will go down as the dumbest post in hsfb history. Here we a have fan that talks trash without knowing any facts. You are worse the PackerPan (sorry Hornet) 

Yearby and Cook both started against Grayson and they managed ONE first down the entire game. They lost 35-3 in an ass kicking. They were gifted a FG before halftime thanks to a Grayson fumble.

I can't look at you the same. Smh  

Senior year dumb ass not junior in ga . That team that beat bosco would of beat Grayson . You two ga posters are beyond bias . 

3 minutes ago, Ballhawku said:

Senior year dumb ass not junior in ga . That team that beat bosco would of beat Grayson . You two ga posters are beyond bias . 

They were outgained by 400 yards. They lost by FIVE touchdowns. They had ONE FIRST DOWN. Against a team that lost in the second round of the playoffs lmaooo 

3 hours ago, Ballhawku said:

Lol ... your little lash out is nothing more than hurt feeling/emotion from me talking about STA.

Had 5 loss Colquitt actually beat undefeated AHP, and Valdosta had beaten Chandler... GA would have to be the absolute #1 football state in America.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Lol ... your little lash out is nothing more than hurt feeling/emotion from me talking about STA.

Had 5 loss Colquitt actually beat undefeated AHP, and Valdosta had beaten Chandler... GA would have to be the absolute #1 football state in America.

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas

23 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

To me this is respectable... it pretty much says...

Valdosta is = to Mountain Pointe. 

MP is a facking hoss boss team.

Seriously brother just stop. Take a few days off and just gather yourself. Your seriously so impossible to ever take serious. When your own game folks tell you to stop maybe you should listen.