BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nice offer. But bnu kids dont go south majority of time. So it's a nice offer but what's the chance he actually goes??

Idk I honestly think his intentions might be NFL..this might be the rare occasion you see a BNU kid go to Clemson 

i dont don’t recall ever seeing a Clemson offer recently 

@SJR89

@SJR 04

have we been offered by Clemson before?

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Idk I honestly think his intentions might be NFL..this might be the rare occasion you see a BNU kid go to Clemson 

@SJR89

@SJR 04

I dont recall anyone getting offered by clemson but remember clemson wasnt much of anything before dabo got there. 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@SJR89

@SJR 04

in recent memory..not sure......Circui went there back in the day...played as FB then transferred to BC and played at LB and then on to the NFL....good for him....total beast 

side note would be kool if Dabo came to a game...they have a bye week on 10/5...that could be SJR vs BC game...great one to catch 

10 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

in recent memory..not sure......Circui went there back in the day...played as FB then transferred to BC and played at LB and then on to the NFL....good for him....total beast 

side note would be kool if Dabo came to a game...they have a bye week on 10/5...that could be SJR vs BC game...great one to catch 

Was Circui a transfer ? I thought he went to Paramus or Elmwood Park 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Even I agree that when you're offered by Bama and Clemson, you must listen and visit. 

Oh I agree but putting your name on the dotted line is a different story. Darius Hamilton turned down alabama to go to Rutgers. 

Jordan fuller turned down alabama to go to Ohio state 

Howard cross turned down alabama to go to Notre dame 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Oh I agree but putting your name on the dotted line is a different story. Darius Hamilton turned down alabama to go to Rutgers. 

Jordan fuller turned down alabama to go to Ohio state 

Howard cross turned down alabama to go to Notre dame 

All of those kids have nothing to do with Amin. Also all of those kids are legacy kids so chances are they receive advice from people (Dad) who have been through the process. 

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

All of those kids have nothing to do with Amin. Also all of those kids are legacy kids so chances are they receive advice from people (Dad) who have been through the process. 

And cross a legacy kid didnt go where his dad went and I had a conversation with him about it. It was about the education standard. No surprise there. 

I'm just saying the pattern of bnu kids going south is not a strong pattern at all. 

Like i said I'll believe it when his name is on the dotted line. 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll believe it more when I see it. Hard to believe bnu kids going south. It just doesnt happen often enough 

You're aware that he doesn't even know those kids you mentioned right? Idk what he's going to do l, but I can tell you he "wants all the smoke" super confident/ambitious. 

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

You're aware that he doesn't even know those kids you mentioned right? Idk what he's going to do l, but I can tell you he "wants all the smoke" super confident/ambitious. 

I was just listing players who had alabama offers who decided not to go south and went to other programs notably all in the north. 

If he that confident than he goes to Clemson or alabama. They are the 2 programs that sit atop college football. 

40 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Is there a time limit on a offer?

Is there only a limited amount of offers you can give out?

can Clemson pull his scholarship if he waits till next year to commit to college?

Some colleges yes want a commitment by a certain time or they can pull your scholarship