BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

12 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

really why?

I hope Mich keeps on their steak of recruiting  NJ

What do u mean really why? 

Michigan as long as partridge is there will probably keep recruiting nj. 

How does Michigan sell to these players....come to Michigan you wont win the big ten east let alone the big ten. 

National champs....yeah right but come to Michigan

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What do u mean really why? 

Michigan as long as partridge is there will probably keep recruiting nj. 

How does Michigan sell to these players....come to Michigan you wont win the big ten east let alone the big ten. 

National champs....yeah right but come to Michigan

Ok genius here is my Q

Why do all or most Jersey HSFB leap frog Rutgers, PSU , OSU and then say Mich is my bitch?

They have lost to tOsU  the last 7 years and 10 out of 11 OUCH!

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More proof of what a BNU career can do for you. Was a virtually unknown RB at MTS. He xfers to SPP. Now UGA-bound!

If I am not mistaken .. he played for SJR / MTS / RBC / SPP .... insane and I might be missing one ... side note .. he is not good enough for the sec ... not a good choice 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SJR89 said:

If you all have not noticed ... no sjr players get offers from Michigan to my knowledge ..... 

Last one to get a Michigan offer was Dorian Hardy, but Bergen players didnt get Michigan offers either until Anthony got to Michigan. Probably because Partridge knew he zero chance in those schools. Maybe things change with Anthony being there. I think Anthony will do well there, however I also know a few people that will not send kids there as long as Partridge is on staff, Hansen is one of them. This is my assumptions not fact though.

On 2/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, paladin4ever said:

Funny how no one accuses anyone of poaching anymore. But everyone was losing their shit a few years ago. 

Understand your frustration, but the NJSIAA actually suspended a coach 2 games and placed a program on probation less than a year ago specifically related to the poaching nonsense. Forget which coach/program it was but confident whoever it is will have curtailed that activity moving forward. 

28 minutes ago, Nokia said:

Understand your frustration, but the NJSIAA actually suspended a coach 2 games and placed a program on probation less than a year ago specifically related to the poaching nonsense. Forget which coach/program it was but confident whoever it is will have curtailed that activity moving forward. 

It was a Bosco alum and  former Bosco coach who was a first year coach on Joes freshman squad, who tried to recruit his former kids... so yeah not auggies fault but the boscos assistant coach 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It was a Bosco alum and  former Bosco coach who was a first year coach on Joes freshman squad, who tried to recruit his former kids... so yeah not auggies fault but the boscos assistant coach 

Oh good... so that was the explanation for the poaching going on at SJR back then. Thanks for clearing that up (although I would check the personnel files on how long the coach was at SJR for). In any event, good to know the issue of poaching at SJR wa settled with his removal 1 year ago. 

If a kid is not happy where he’s attending school, u guys are telling me he forced to suffer and stay put, Hell no.. thier parents pay way to much if the kid is just not happy where he is

if his future is brighter at a different school then he should  be able to go where ever is the most ideal

if a school is building a football powerhouse and all his friends are at said school why shouldn’t he be able to transfer and be with his buddies 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If a kid is not happy where he’s attending school, u guys are telling me he forced to suffer and stay put, Hell no.. thier parents pay way to much if the kid is just not happy where he is

if his future is brighter at a different school then he should  be able to go where ever is the most ideal

if a school is building a football powerhouse and all his friends are at said school why shouldn’t he be able to transfer and be with his buddies 

I agree, its the natural course of it. That's why you see transfers spread out about evenly among all the BNU schools. If it was clustered at one place, that would obviously raise red flags. But like you said it was Bosco's fault that Bosco players were being poached and now that it has been addressed I don't think there has been any instance of SJR poaching since then and i highly doubt you woudl see it in the future either. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

*^^^^^^^^^ Kid was poached

4 times! Schools could not keep their hands off this guy it appears. Including Georgia, who swooped in to "offer" this player under the noses of Rutgers, Temple etc who were asleep at the wheel and did not. 

I agree w your point - this is evidence of what I was saying earlier. Transfer activity is evenly spread out in the BNU. So it appears to just be the natural way of things. Esp this offseason, I think there have been 7-10 transfers so far and I'm not sure their destinations but I'm confident they will be pretty evenly distributed (give or take)... cause guys are just looking to be with their buddies and every school is doing the same thing. Nothing to see. St Joes is probably the least guilty because they were victimized by that rogue bosco person and now are probably being extra careful.  

• Like 1