BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

46 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes got 25 offers. Lot more schools out there 

He has much more than 25, which is alot. The websites aren't updated often. For example look at how many offers they have Jordan Morant listed for. He has much more than they listed. I could name a bunch of other kids that is listed having less than they do. The recruiting sites are always off because they dont update as offers come in.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He has much more than 25, which is alot. The websites aren't updated often. For example look at how many offers they have Jordan Morant listed for. He has much more than they listed. I could name a bunch of other kids that is listed having less than they do. The recruiting sites are always off because they dont update as offers come in.  

Oh ok I was under the impression that the recruiting sites keep up with the offers and have the number of offers correct.  The whole site is dedicated to recruiting you would think they would keep up

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Oh ok I was under the impression that the recruiting sites keep up with the offers and have the number of offers correct.  The whole site is dedicated to recruiting you would think they would keep up

I thought the same until watching a few kids I coached recieve offers, then I'd go on the sites to see if they updated it and many times they hadn't. Then they would update it and leave out a few offers. After seeing that I knew it wasnt just happening to those kids. Go check on tywone Malone class of 2021. Je doesnt even have a 247 page and rivals are behind on his offers, same for George Rooks, Audric Estime, and Tyler Booker. It's very common. Use those sites for a round about idea of who is recruiting the kids from which Conferences.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I thought the same until watching a few kids I coached recieve offers, then I'd go on the sites to see if they updated it and many times they hadn't. Then they would update it and leave out a few offers. After seeing that I knew it wasnt just happening to those kids. Go check on tywone Malone class of 2021. Je doesnt even have a 247 page and rivals are behind on his offers, same for George Rooks, Audric Estime, and Tyler Booker. It's very common. Use those sites for a round about idea of who is recruiting the kids from which Conferences.

Gotcha. I put I guess too much faith in them actually keeping up with recruiting you know the whole basis for their sites. 

• Haha 1