BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Could he go down as the most coveted BC football recruit ever?? Was Cush or JG in this much demand? 

Idk about cush. Hes before the tkmr I really paid attention but JG had 31 offers. Morant has 21 offers and has the coveted alabama offer. I didnt know alabama offered him already. Brian cushing only had 7 offers 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk about cush. Hes before the tkmr I really paid attention but JG had 31 offers. Morant has 21 offers and has the coveted alabama offer. I didnt know alabama offered him already. Brian cushing only had 7 offers 

Did he make 1st team all state, county, league, this year?

On 1/18/2019 at 6:41 PM, HSFBfan said:

Lol what? Lmao 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Look at 247sports what it says 

His offers 

USC 

Bc 

Florida 

Louisville 

Miami 

ND

Virginia 

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Brian-Cushing-26777/RecruitInterests/

I don't know what this website says or why it says it. But to suggest that this kid had 7 offers is just absurd lol. The kid was one of the most coveted recruits in the country. A Parade All American. Maybe this was his final 7 or something. Rutgers, for one, is not listed here. Do you think he didn't have a Rutgers offer? I think the list of Power 5 schools that did NOT offer him would be easier to compose than a list of schools that did. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nokia said:

I don't know what this website says or why it says it. But to suggest that this kid had 7 offers is just absurd lol. The kid was one of the most coveted recruits in the country. A Parade All American. Maybe this was his final 7 or something. Rutgers, for one, is not listed here. Do you think he didn't have a Rutgers offer? I think the list of Power 5 schools that did NOT offer him would be easier to compose than a list of schools that did. 

I agree with what you saying but I can only put what the website has. Maybe 247sports wasnt up to date in 2004-2005

Rivals also has him listed as having 7 offers. 

Could be his final 7 as you said. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with what you saying but I can only put what the website has. Maybe 247sports wasnt up to date in 2004-2005

Rivals also has him listed as having 7 offers. 

Could be his final 7 as you said. 

He played in the US Army game as well. I'm not trying to attack you but again the kid is one of the highest profile recruits in North Jersey - NJ - history. So just looking to set the record straight. 

• Like 1