2 GOP senators urge criminal probe of Trump dossier author

FolsomStateTitles

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Girlfriend is working it to have a thousand posts in just two weeks on the board.

Writing that much stupidity in such a short space of time just cannot be healthy.

TrumpTards picking up the new book in mass. Everyone wanting to know why he gets no ass, doesn't exercise, and eats McDonald's. Loser. 

^^ LOL...my cousin from the left coast gets his own meme?...I guess that means he got you frustrated once again huh Concha?...;)

and back to the post...Grassley and Graham are 2 clowns doing everything they can to muddy the waters and defect away from anything Russia...they think going after the person who alerted the FBI in the first place is the person the DOJ should go after?!...f*in partisan clowns are a disgrace to this country...party before country...the new Republican party...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

^^ LOL...my cousin from the left coast gets his own meme?...I guess that means he got you frustrated once again huh Concha?...;)

and back to the post...Grassley and Graham are 2 clowns doing everything they can to muddy the waters and defect away from anything Russia...they think going after the person who alerted the FBI in the first place is the person the DOJ should go after?!...f*in partisan clowns are a disgrace to this country...party before country...the new Republican party...

Since you mentioned partisan clowns let's not forget georgie boy, harry reid, piglosi, boxer, schumer, kerry, hussein barry, nor, biden, sheila, hillary and on and on and on it goes. 

13 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Since you mentioned partisan clowns let's not forget georgie boy, harry reid, piglosi, boxer, schumer, kerry, hussein barry, nor, biden, sheila, hillary and on and on and on it goes. 

and everyone of them that cost me monies with frivolous investigations should rot in hell.

i don't care what hat they wear. 

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you want an investigation James?.

of course he does

and he believes in every conspiracy theory ever produced for propaganda. 

He claims to be a strict constitutionalist but supported a guy thrown off the bench not once but twice for ignoring the constitution in favor of his religion and then he boasts of being a conservative but supports partisan waste and deficit financed legislation.

then when asked about these contradictions, nicely and with respect, he unleashes a torrid of hate that is so viral it screams of an underling problem.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

This one is stick-a-thumbtack-in it-and-keep-it-in-the-back-of-your-mind-and-keep-watching-the-news weird.  Lindsay Graham plays two rounds of golf with the VSG and suddenly he's changed from critic to loyalist?

To my way of thinking, it's a dangerous moment in history when the Senate Judiciary Chair, without informing the committee minority, demands criminal referral of the one guy who went to the FBI out of concern for what has happening to the US.  But Don Jr. didn't, so he's all good...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you want an investigation James?..how about Dick Cheney manipulating the CIA to start a war...4 dead?...how about 4,000+....

Oh yea I forgot. Like every liberal from slick willie to you said sadaam had nukes and chemical weapons. Every liberal said to go in and get him. War for oil. Bush lied people died.  Blah blah blah.

• Confused 1

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, aZjimbo said:

Don't forget Eric, I laughed in Congress' face when they brought Contempt of Congress charges against me, Holder!

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, noonereal said:

and everyone of them that cost me monies with frivolous investigations should rot in hell.

i don't care what hat they wear. 

Speaking of frivolous investigation! What the FUCK is the charge against PRESIDENT Trump, that created the Special Counsel? You Left Wing whackos are SOOOOOO full of shit!

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Speaking of frivolous investigation! What the FUCK is the charge against PRESIDENT Trump, that created the Special Counsel? You Left Wing whackos are SOOOOOO full of shit!

Charge? 

Charges are brought IF an investigation yields evidence of a crime. 

You don't charge someone with a crime then go out and investigate. 

The creation of the Special Counsel was prompted by  our intelligent agencies uncovering Russian meddling in our election. 

You right wing nut jobs are ignorant as all hell. Just sayin'.