2018 will be the Year of the SJB Braves

Sammyswordsman

Fella this is the Choice/Open enrollment form for the 18-19 school year for the Folsom Cordova school district.

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Are you slow?

It is saying you may chose a high school outside of where you are assigned, WITHIN THE school district. You cannot transfer in, outside the district. You must live WITHIN THE FOLSOM CORDOVA school district boundaries.

You MAY submit a student choice form, but it will only be granted IF there is room at the gaining school, within the district. Folsom and Vista are full.

At least if you are going to troll, put up the right info. 

If this is ALL you can dig up, that;s pretty said, since this board has been lit up with all the transfers in SoCal privates, who we are supposed to be competing with. What a joke you are. 

This is called open enrollment since you can’t figure it out.All Open enrollment depends on space.Where is your proof these schools are full.I asked a question you have an answer,I have shown your answer to be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Fella this is the Choice/Open enrollment form for the 18-19 school year for the Folsom Cordova school district.

This is called open enrollment since you can’t figure it out.All Open enrollment depends on space.Where is your proof these schools are full.I asked a question you have an answer,I have shown your answer to be wrong.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open enrollment is when you may transfer INTO a school district from OUTSIDE the school district.

This is why the FCUSD is considered "school choice" because it is within the district. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd also know that Folsom and Vista are at capacity (go figure) and will not take any more students.

This coming from a guy who always posts about Folsom playing a SoCal power. Those teams are actively recruiting and taking in transfers from all over CA on a daily basis.

And you try to call Folsom out for "school choice" which basically allows kids from ONE SCHOOL (Cordova) to "request" school of choice? 

Laughable. 

9 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open enrollment is when you may transfer INTO a school district from OUTSIDE the school district.

This is why the FCUSD is considered "school choice" because it is within the district. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd also know that Folsom and Vista are at capacity (go figure) and will not take any more students.

This coming from a guy who always posts about Folsom playing a SoCal power. Those teams are actively recruiting and taking in transfers from all over CA on a daily basis.

And you try to call Folsom out for "school choice" which basically allows kids from ONE SCHOOL (Cordova) to "request" school of choice? 

Laughable. 

Wrong as usual the definition of Open enrollment is this

the voluntary enrollment of a student in a public school other than the one assigned on the basis of residence

which has nothing to do with coming from another school district and everything to do with coming from another school within that district because students are no longer bound to their residence.I see you didn’t provide any proof any schools were full.You’re really bad at this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

the voluntary enrollment of a student in a public school other than the one assigned on the basis of residence

which has nothing to do with coming from another school district and everything to do with coming from another school within that district because students are no longer bound to their residence.I see you didn’t provide any proof any schools were full.You’re really bad at this 

Spot on accurate.

LA Unified has the same exact policy. And it is called open enrollment.

Outside of the district is usually called an "intra-district transfer".

Wrong again. Open enrollment in the SJS  or FCUSD, mean't the ability to transfer to ANY school in ANY district, regardless of residence. This has been taken away. You now have to reside within the FCUSD area in order to submit a school choice form, in which the requested school has to have the room to take you. I live in Folsom and work at events at both schools. Both are at capacity.

This is all kind of ironic, since you are all over these threads about SoCal schools and their transfers, being a little fan boy, let come on to here and try to throw stones because of limited public school choice!?

Laughable. 

1 minute ago, Griff said:

Spot on accurate.

LA Unified has the same exact policy. And it is called open enrollment.

Outside of the district is usually called an "intra-district transfer".

Inside of the district is inter-district transfer. Those are only allowed in FCUSD IF the school of choice has room, which both in Folsom don't. 

Nice troll jobs though. 

Hey, maybe we will get someone in "open enrollment" from the ONE high school outside of Folsom! Cordova High sure has some athletes these days! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This is all kind of ironic, since you are all over these threads about SoCal schools and their transfers, being a little fan boy, let come on to here and try to throw stones because of limited public school choice!?

Have I once said anything detrimental about Folsom on this subject? I asked a question and you got defensive for whatever reason.Your insecurity is incredible 😂

24 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Wrong again. Open enrollment in the SJS  or FCUSD, mean't the ability to transfer to ANY school in ANY district, regardless of residence. This has been taken away. You now have to reside within the FCUSD area in order to submit a school choice form, in which the requested school has to have the room to take you. I live in Folsom and work at events at both schools. Both are at capacity.

Laughable. 

Something straight from the Folsom Cordova school district site.

Middle School & High School Students 
2018-2019 school of choice requests are now being accepted.  Open enrollment ends on January 26, 2018.

😂 you said it’s not open enrollment when I first asked 😂 you’re such an idiot 😂 there is little hope for your small brain 🧠😂

Lol it's not open enrollment. It's limited school choice within a district of three schools. Two of which are full. 

Your boys in Socal are taking transfers from all over the state. Sounds like you are jealous with our homegrown talent 

You are slow. Retarded I think lol :D

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol it's not open enrollment. It's limited school choice within a district of three schools. Two of which are full. 

Your boys in Socal are taking transfers from all over the state. Sounds like you are jealous with our homegrown talent 

You are slow. Retarded I think lol :D

The school district site says it’s open enrollment 😂 but you know better 😂 what a 🤡