2018 will be the Year of the SJB Braves

Sammyswordsman

11 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Georgia ang Texas schools Won’t schedule IMG anymore after Grayson and Desoto games. That was my point. 

Georgia overturned its rule on IMG after last year. 

IMG is allowed to Schedule GA schools again. But its left up to the coaches to accept... 

But I'll tell you right now... GA coaches outside of Rush and The Archer coach dont like IMG's methods.... 

Idk how true it is but Ive heard that IMG was in talks with a GA school about playing in the new Mercedez-Benz stadium. 

But idk who... I'd assume Archer or Colquitt... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

IMG is allowed to Schedule GA schools again. But its left up to the coaches to accept... 

But I'll tell you right now... GA coaches outside of Rush and The Archer coach dont like IMG's methods.... 

Idk how true it is but Ive heard that IMG was in talks with a GA school about playing in the new Mercedez-Benz stadium. 

That would be a waste of time for IMG.  Doubt they would want to slog in the mud with those boring teams.   Grayson could barely scrape together a few first downs and that team was much better than Archer or Colquitt would be next year.

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That would be a waste of time for IMG.  Doubt they would want to slog in the mud with those boring teams.   Grayson could barely scrape together a few first downs and that team was much better than Archer or Colquitt would be next year.

Thats by no means true... you have no idea what you're talking about. 

The 2011 Grayson team was better than 2016 Grayson. 

Again a case of not knowing anything... 

Thats like me saying 2013 MD is gonna be better than 2018 SJB. 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats by no means true... you have no idea what you're talking about. 

The 2011 Grayson team was better than 2016 Grayson. 

Again a case of not knowing anything... 

Thats like me saying 2013 MD is gonna be better than 2018 SJB. 

Bosco 2018 would be MD 2013 by 28

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thanks for clarifying. 

I want to see SFA play img assuming md, sjb, and sta won’t. SFA has best chance to get the W. 

14 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

So MD backup went to CC because MD got this new transfer stud ? 

If he's the starter at Centennial. I'll be shocked! CC is gonna slide widening the gap more so between MD and St. Bosco. He started his career at Gorman, and then came to MD. Its obvious his talent level isn't on pair with Big Time schools. He'd be better suited at lower level D-1 schools or D-2 or 3. 

9 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

What other qbs? I have heard the rumor about the Murrieta Valley kid Bauchmeier I think his name is. 

Not gonna say until I hear something concrete.  The Bauchmeir rumor has been in play for a bit, but I don’t think he’s a good fit.  Centennial needs better receivers.  They’re gonna need a QB with mobility.

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Really? So he was at Cen10, then Villa Park, then back to Cen10 for a cup of coffee and now

I think the return to Cen10 was wishful thinking on some people’s behalf. He has really good potential but given the circumstances of his departure, I don’t think many Cen10 fans would have supported his return.

• Like 1