2018 will be the Year of the SJB Braves

Sammyswordsman

I’m already looking forward to the 2018 version of MD versus Bosco. With MD’s new free agents the contest which was previously in Bosco’s favor is now a toss up in my opinion. Bosco has the advantage in the trenches but MD has better overall skill players. But it is still early in the free agent period so let’s see who else comes to MD to shore up the front 7 on defense. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Why do these southern teams NEVER travel!? Even the college teams!

Because home field advantage.. if they travel then they run the chance of having a losing record,,,,, that’s why they have inflated win percentage 

they hold teams hostage and manipulate the other teams to make them play at their stadium 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because home field advantage.. if they travel then they run the chance of having a losing record,,,,, that’s why they have inflated win percentage 

they hold teams hostage and manipulate the other teams to make them play at their stadium 

I at least want a Chick-Fil-A gift card if I'm making this trip to GA damnit!

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I’m already looking forward to the 2018 version of MD versus Bosco. With MD’s new free agents the contest which was previously in Bosco’s favor is now a toss up in my opinion. Bosco has the advantage in the trenches but MD has better overall skill players. But it is still early in the free agent period so let’s see who else comes to MD to shore up the front 7 on defense. 

With the transfer from RC at corner coming in, would make a lot of sense to have White hit the weights and move from SS to Buck (weakside OL) that would help some. They have a lot of beef from the 10-0 Freshman of ‘16 they just need some playing time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yeah CIF is not going to be cool with IMG playing Cali teams anymore 

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

With the transfer from RC at corner coming in, would make a lot of sense to have White hit the weights and move from SS to Buck (weakside OL) that would help some. They have a lot of beef from the 10-0 Freshman of ‘16 they just need some playing time. 

Did the backup QB Freedland transfer to Centennial? Seeing post to this effect