FINALLY, THE EXPLODING HEADS ARE STARTING TO GET IT

noonereal

32 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Trump won on the backs of rural uneducated voters. Many normal educated voters didn't turn out because they thought Hillary had it on lock. They were wrong. It won't happen again. 

I understand that is the hope.

still, because of the favoritism the electoral college shows for the current gop, it is easier speculated on than accomplished. 

i really think this whole women's #metoo is gonna blow up in the dems face and increase trump's vote totals. 

i am telling you, the dems better not run Pocahontas or benie or trump is a 4 more year lock

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Interesting that Trump's approval rating on the economy alone is 50-45%

it should be higher

it's not because of his mouth

some people will not approve of anything he does because of it, like with obie, because he was black

but honest,think about it

you are struggling in OH, you have no 401k

home heating oil is up 18%, its a really cold winter

gas is also up more than inflation and your wages are still stagnent

healthcare is up again

you are not better off

---------------------------------

if you recall, under Bush senior, we had a great economy for the rich, and a recession for the poor. I see a bit of that today with one very big difference.

Trump is a master salesman.

You tell someone the same thing often enough and they will believe it. Trump is a master at employing this simple tactic. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

obviously BUT do not be surprised if Trump is successful in captioning it "Schumer's Shutdown."

you may not like trump but he is a master of things like this

could well be blamed on dems in spite of that being insane given the house senate and he are all Republican. 

The irony is....

For the FIRST TIME EVER....we have a shutdown with a single party controlling...the Presidency...the HORs...and the Sinnerate.

Is that classic government or what?

Anybody for a game of golf?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, aZjimbo said:

When cameras are on they hate each other. When off it's party time, eat time and we fooled the media once again time. They are fooling no one. They are all full of it. Power and money.

I'm shocked @aZjimbo. Usually those on the right are drinking the kool-aid and thinking the right is looking out for them and the left is the devil. They don't see the wool being pulled over their eyes by their own party. 

23 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

of course. the 2016 election will be an election that is studied at some point.  How a complete outsider took down 16 other candidates in the republican party and than beat the clinton machine

Hint:  He had/has Russian help.

As an aside, those that have called Trump's golden shower in Russia as a salacious lie that was meant to discredit Trump now have to rethink their argument based on the Stormy Daniels incident where she says that she spanked Trump with a magazine cover and got paid $130,000 dollars from a secret account for her efforts.  Looks like the swamp is striking back.

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I'm shocked @aZjimbo. Usually those on the right are drinking the kool-aid and thinking the right is looking out for them and the left is the devil. They don't see the wool being pulled over their eyes by their own party. 

The GOP has become liberal light. The left has become basically the anti American progressives.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stanscript said:

As an aside, those that have called Trump's golden shower in Russia as a salacious lie that was meant to discredit Trump now have to rethink their argument based on the Stormy Daniels incident where she says that she spanked Trump with a magazine cover and got paid $130,000 dollars from a secret account for her efforts.  Looks like the swamp is striking back.

No collusion ever proven. Over a year now. Still nothing. Getting old

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Nothing proven? Were you on social media during the election run up? Did you not see the thousands of conservative trolls and bots on Facebook, posting anti Hillary propaganda? 

C'mon, half of Trump supporters barely know how to use a computer. 

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

So I guess you are all for how many babies murdered since R v W?

I am pro-choice. 

I understand the whole "babies being murdered" thing. But what is funny is conservative's are all against abortion, but want to cut welfare and social programs. That's quite the contradiction, considering if abortion was illegal, welfare and social programs would skyrocket more than they are right now. The system would be bankrupt.

Who is going to take care of all these kids? You?

32 minutes ago, stanscript said:

new-trying-not-to-laugh-gif.gif

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nice try at diversion. Is that all you got? No collusion?  Really?

Nothing has gone to court so you could and would say that nothing has been proven in a court of law.  That's true, but you have no clue what evidence Mueller has.  Isn't it correct that you have absolutely no idea the breadth of the information that Mueller has?  

Does the idea of Russian blackmailing of Trump for prostitution or even money laundering come to mind?  

No collusion is a straw man argument.  Changing the subject to collusion is the modus operandi of trumpkins.  SAD, really SAD.

8 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Nice try at diversion. Is that all you got? No collusion?  Really?

Nothing has gone to court so you could and would say that nothing has been proven in a court of law.  That's true, but you have no clue what evidence Mueller has.  Isn't it correct that you have absolutely no idea the breadth of the information that Mueller has?  

Does the idea of Russian blackmailing of Trump for prostitution or even money laundering come to mind?  

No collusion is a straw man argument.  Changing the subject to collusion is the modus operandi of trumpkins.  SAD, really SAD.

Until a court of law says anything he's the POTUS and I expect him to be until 2020 and then we'll see what the voters say in 2020. The democrats want him to fail so bad and yet he's doing anything but failing in my opinion. Like the 2 republicans said if these memos they are talking about is so damaging to the left it is the duty of the government to release them asap. Get the votes and get it to the president desk and let the American people see the memos. They keep saying Trump has done this and that and that the election was interfered with. Well until a judge say anything to that affect he's innocent and he's the POTUS and I am damn proud to call him the President. I am and always will a huge supporter of Trump and all Trump like candidates going forward. Btw of the 140 congressmen who have seen the memos how come only 1 of them is democrats?? Do they not want to see what's in the memos