FINALLY, THE EXPLODING HEADS ARE STARTING TO GET IT

noonereal

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

all the polls on Hillary had her winning the popular vote which she did do...are you a.k.a Resident Troll-Lurch?...you sound a lot alike.

Yes RT is me.  Most already know this.

Please stop with the 'polls were right', or you will sound as bad as Blockheadisnot.  

Glad that you are happy with popularity door prize tho.

16 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

BY RICH MORIN

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

Interesing. The biggest food stamp recipients per capita are in the south. And are all ironically red states. 

Red states love their government hand outs. 

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Interesing. The biggest food stamp recipients per capita are in the south. And are all ironically red states. 

Red states love their government hand outs. 

Red states where the minority Dems take all the handouts apparently...by a 2 to 1 ratio even lol...

Yes you would do well to leave that out of your 'talking point' red herring, but to use it as a reply to the undermining evidence is idiocy....'Blockheadisnot' on his game...  

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Red states where the minority Dems take all the handouts apparently...by a 2 to 1 ratio even lol...

Yes you would do well to leave that out of your 'talking point' red herring, but to use it as a reply to the undermining evidence is idiocy....'Blockheadisnot' on his game...  

Red states are the biggest welfare abusers in the US. Fact. 

Republicans love them some handouts!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Red states are the biggest welfare abusers in the US. Fact. 

Republicans love them some handouts!

or stated another way.....

Red states offer the most to their underprivileged.

Dems can get assistance at a 2 to 1 rate when most of the rest of the state is conservative.

States that vote blue thinking they will get me some handouts, will apparently get less.

ALL TRUE wouldn't you agree ?

such a great topic you shed some light on.....

got any more? 

35 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yes RT is me.  Most already know this.

Please stop with the 'polls were right', or you will sound as bad as Blockheadisnot.  

Glad that you are happy with popularity door prize tho.

2.9 million is a lot to lose by..and it kills Donny that  he lost that vote...thus we had 2.9 million illegal votes for Hillary according to Donny, that''s how and why he lost the vote...and that's not "fake news"....he wished it would have been the other way around now....

and how do you think you sound when you say the "polls were wrong" when almost all were RIGHT?...silly...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

2.9 million is a lot to lose by..and it kills Donny that  he lost that vote...thus we had 2.9 million illegal votes for Hillary according to Donny, that''s how and why he lost the vote...and that's not "fake news"....he wished it would have been the other way around now....

and how do you think you sound when you say the "polls were wrong" when almost all were RIGHT?...silly...

Your a little behind....

The rest of your party has long since abandoned that line of propaganda.

Get with the times...you are supposed to be blaming Russia...

I think I sound fine calling the polls 'wrong' (especially when pollsters admitted such).

Thinking that Hillary won or that Donny can't let go of the fact that he 'lost' certainly opens oneself up for mental scrutiny tho...  

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol stop it. 

Uneducated clown. 

Enjoy the welfare. 

It's Troll not clown ....

can't get anything right can you...sheesh!

and if you can get me some welfare i'll take it.....at least to the point where I get  half of what I put in ...or do I have to declare as a DEM first?

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

and if you can get me some welfare i'll take it.....at least to the point where I get  half of what I put in ...or do I have to declare as a DEM first?

Nope. Telling them you are a republiCON will work just fine. You guys do lead the nation in abuse of welfare lol

12 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Just as one of CockHasNot's dependents.

Same thing.

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Nope. Telling them you are a republiCON will work just fine. You guys do lead the nation in abuse of welfare lol

But then I would have to bring in at least 2 Dems with me so as not to screw up your ratio.

As far as 'leading the nation' can we get a reference here, or were you just too quick to post before making "this is just me talking out my ass again" your sig.

44 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Your a little behind....

The rest of your party has long since abandoned that line of propaganda.

Get with the times...you are supposed to be blaming Russia...

I think I sound fine calling the polls 'wrong' (especially when pollsters admitted such).

Thinking that Hillary won or that Donny can't let go of the fact that he 'lost' certainly opens oneself up for mental scrutiny tho...  

you say he can let it go?..hummm...then why did he start a Commission on Voter Fraud to investigate all the fraud that happened in the election?...certainly does open one up for mental scrutiny if you think 2.9 million illegal immigrants voted for Hilary has Donny claimed...in fact he just disbanded his "commission on voter fraud" a few weeks ago...it was a joke that went no where and didn't find those missing 2.9 million  votes...I wonder why?..

..Russia is alive and well..ask Pauli or Georgie and now Sloppy Steve...;)

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you say he can let it go?..hummm...then why did he start a Commission on Voter Fraud to investigate all the fraud that happened in the election?...certainly does open one up for mental scrutiny if you think 2.9 million illegal immigrants voted for Hilary has Donny claimed...in fact he just disbanded his "commission on voter fraud" a few weeks ago...it was a joke that went no where and didn't find those missing 2.9 million  votes...I wonder why?..

..Russia is alive and well..ask Pauli or Georgie and now Sloppy Steve...;)

you think he is crying himself to sleep that he 'lost'? 

Get real, voter fraud commissions are politics,  i'll give you that and the fact that I am sure he would have rather won the pop vote as well, but your acting like the qb that just won the superbowl would rather have gotten that media driven pop vote for the Allstar game (you know the one that does not count) instead... 

8 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

the qb that just won the superbowl would rather have gotten that media driven pop vote for the Allstar

no, i believe what he is saying, and is obvious, is that Donald is angered and feels cheated that he did not also get the pop vote for allstar. His emotional immaturity compels him to act out on this emotional trauma to him. Plus, as you say, Donald thinks this good politics, to undermine every usa institution he can. He feels that each and every institution needs to be undermined so that he can build them anew, owing to him.

it's real totalitarianism come to the usa

will our safe guards hold?

no telling but i sadly predict, without a swing to a dem congress he may well succeed.