FINALLY, THE EXPLODING HEADS ARE STARTING TO GET IT

noonereal

53 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Highly debatable. This is the same party still trying to overturn Roe vs. Wade from the 70s. 

"I noticed every person that is for abortion has already been born"

Ronald Reagan.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Nice try at diversion. Is that all you got? No collusion?  Really?

Nothing has gone to court so you could and would say that nothing has been proven in a court of law.  That's true, but you have no clue what evidence Mueller has.  Isn't it correct that you have absolutely no idea the breadth of the information that Mueller has?  

Does the idea of Russian blackmailing of Trump for prostitution or even money laundering come to mind?  

No collusion is a straw man argument.  Changing the subject to collusion is the modus operandi of trumpkins.  SAD, really SAD.

weather provable or not, no reasoned mind is not aware that Putin has something on Trump. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Are you going to take care of the "unwanted kids." 

If so- let me know. 

Unwanted kids?I have two of my own & had two for 2+ years that me & my wife took in until the couple got there problems solved(money,drinking & abuse on both sides)I was always first up in the am & did the diaper duty,feeding & changing.My wife would than take all four(with car seats)to a sitter.It was no problem until we ran out of Pampers.

The family got their shit together & the two children are in their 30's, on their own & doing well.So yes,even in my 60's I will do that again & even take in children if the parents decided not to abort.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The democrats want him to fail so bad and yet he's doing anything but failing in my opinion.

I think it fair to say he is delivering on the nut job stuff. Problem is, as a candidate, as now, no one knew for sure where he stood or would seek to do. It's still all day to day.

If he felt it as in his best interest he'd be a bleeding heart liberal and give the poor free stuff like he just did the rich. 

he is an equal opportunity opertunist

for sale to the highest bidder... which is why the russian  connection is so important to understand

7 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Unwanted kids?I have two of my own & had two for 2+ years that me & my wife took in until the couple got there problems solved(money,drinking & abuse on both sides)I was always first up in the am & did the diaper duty,feeding & changing.My wife would than take all four(with car seats)to a sitter.It was no problem until we ran out of Pampers.

The family got their shit together & the two children are in their 30's, on their own & doing well.So yes,even in my 60's I will do that again & even take in children if the parents decided not to abort.

How commendable of you. But what about the millions of kids that will be born into the welfare system. Are you going to pay extra taxes to support them?

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I am pro-choice. 

I understand the whole "babies being murdered" thing. But what is funny is conservative's are all against abortion, but want to cut welfare and social programs. That's quite the contradiction, considering if abortion was illegal, welfare and social programs would skyrocket more than they are right now. The system would be bankrupt.

Who is going to take care of all these kids? You?

I am pro life 100%. But I do not push my beliefs on anyone as abortion is a sensitive issue.

• Like 1

Just now, aZjimbo said:

I am pro life 100%. But I do not push my beliefs on anyone as abortion is a sensitive issue.

i am pro choice, not pro abortion, a very different thing, but don't think i have ever posted that before. in other words i agree with you, i do not push my beliefs on such a personal issue. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

How commendable of you. But what about the millions of kids that will be born into the welfare system. Are you going to pay extra taxes to support them?

So we have been in this crazy shit that the more kids you have the more $ the Gov will give you.Why abort?

My daughter was 2 1/2 month premature(1985) & my wife was rushed to St Joseph Hospital in Paterson NJ from Valley Hospital Ridgewood NJ.SJH was the only hospital in the area with prenatal care.Two out of 18 babies in the incubators were white.Most were black HIV or drug babies.NOT one black mother came into the prenatal care to check on their baby in three weeks.My wife did hands on with many prematures through the plastic hand openings in the incubators.Four out of the seven she prayed to & touched survived as did my daughter.

It was easier & cheaper to spit out a baby back then in a hospital & then split the scene.So you may be right Block,just drown them like the kittens that you can't handle when the cat has to many..

I cost us $180.000 back then.Insurance covered 80%.Dr Yon blew of the 20% because he loved my wife love for life.

Paying for prenatal care alone for crackhead whores would be BIG BUCKS.Abort than.

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The pro lifers are the ones screaming to outlaw abortion, yet have ZERO valid plan to take care of these kids.

TrumpTard. 

Say's anyone who believes it's the governments responsibility to raise your kids and not the parents.

That will work for a little bit, until you become china where you could get thrown in jail if you don't get that government abortion.

fun stuff.

On 1/19/2018 at 1:35 PM, Drummer61 said:

The market is doing ok...How many on this board a stock portfolio ???? 

Here is the truth.

When Obama was in office I had my investment growth set to very conservative growth.

Trump took office and I kept it at conservative drowth for exactly one month. When I saw the money train leaving the station without me I jumped on and moved my investments to moderate and after 3 months I moved half my investments to aggresive growth. I've not been sorry. I watch my investments grow at a rate I've only seen in the mid to late 80's and still growing. Finance wise, I really hope he keeps the economy growing like this.

Trump has been a great for investers, just ask Apple who is moving 245 billion dollars back to the USA, to California, from overseas.

California needs to look at the money Apple is putting back in to the California economy. Of course most of the Raisins are so anti republican they will say it was the Dems Idea, and that Trump had nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Trump won on the backs of rural uneducated voters. Many normal educated voters didn't turn out because they thought Hillary had it on lock. They were wrong. It won't happen again. 

Smart educated, laugh... more like TOO LAZY to get off the crack pipe OR the educated Dems just couldn't vote for Hillary and the "I'm better than all you dumbass mother fuckers that believe everything I say" menatallity that she blew up the Dems asses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

BY RICH MORIN

Democrats are about twice as likely as Republicans to have received food stamps at some point in their lives—a participation gap that echoes the deep partisan divide in the U.S. House of Representatives, which on Thursday produced a farm bill that did not include funding for the food stamp program.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

of course it's not fake news in your mind.... your Hillary polls were spot on 9_9....

Just like your posts, you think they are spot on.....meanwhile... 

all the polls on Hillary had her winning the popular vote which she did do...are you a.k.a Resident Troll-Lurch?...you sound a lot alike.

• Like 1