DLS declines Folsom for week 0, opts for 7-5 Amador Valley

TheBlockIsHot

21 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Folsom and DLS need to play. Best 2 teams in NorCal. No excuse. 

Folsom had a guaranteed championship game vs DLS any year they wanted it.

Folsom forgot their wood screws, got their doors blown off, and found safe harbor in the lower division bowl games.

Cry all you want about getting stood up, but this is all on Folsom.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It seems like DLS thinks more highly of Amador Valley than they do Folsom. 

DLS beat Folsom twice by a combined score 94-32. So Folsom isn't even worth a running clock game. They feel Amador Valley will be more competitive. 

And you know what? I believe them 😉

ROTFLMAO!!!!  The GA team could not agree to terms.  It was a money thing.  They had agreed to come out to play DLS but then wanted to change the venue to GA and from what I hear would not pay DLS much at all to fly out there so it fell through.  Anyways they had already signed a contract to play Amador Valley long before Folsom asked for a game.  I believe Coach Richardson was well aware that DLS had that week booked and knows DLS does not back out of signed contracts.  You know that whole your word is your bond type of thing.  But lets see how many posts and threads homeboy posts about it. 

3 hours ago, old_e said:

Those are great news. Now they can accept the SJB offer. I mean if they really want to test themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I would seriously be in the emergency room if Folsom ever accepted that game.  SJB also called out IMG who is pulling a Folsom and ducking like their twitter account is down or was hacked by some scoundrel trying to pass him self off as SJB coaches. 

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Here they commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme! With the excuses.

"We didn't want to play you so you can challenge yourself with SJB!" LMFAO!

No diverting. This thread is on DLSs "national" schedule lol

Not poking fun or trolling on this post.  Just an honest question bro.  Whats does Folsoms non league schedule look like for this coming season?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pops said:

So, DLS never did get a fill in for the date they offered Folsom (9/21) 

who is folsom playing in that date 

btw, DLS is playing BG and East OOS, which would rank 1st and 2nd on Folsom’s list of toughest oppOnents ever 

BG yes. 

East no way. East is severely overrated. Folsom has beat better teams. East is a cop out. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLS has week 5 open. Why not move 7-5 Amador to that week, and take Folsom on week 0?

Too much risk?

BTW- Did your other names get banned?

I’m guessing that AV had a week 5 fame

then again, maybe they didn’t check

DLS looms MUCH larger in Folsom’s psyche and attention than vice versa — the Patriots don’t dwell much in the Jets either

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I would seriously be in the emergency room if Folsom ever accepted that game.  SJB also called out IMG who is pulling a Folsom and ducking like their twitter account is down or was hacked by some scoundrel trying to pass him self off as SJB coaches. 

We'v never even verified if the SJB offer was valid. I'v heard it was a Twitter troll account. Probably one of @DLS_Spartan banned accounts. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL was involved in this process. In addition to GA, a top-tier OH program was also considered by DLS. They chose the most competitive, cost-effective oppty presented. Nothing wrong with that. 

PGL has got to close these things out playa!!!!!  But congrats on the growing business.  Seems like y'all are involved in some big games.  At least getting the teams to venture out and see what OOS is all about.  But dang it I wanted to see that GA game come to fruition. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Nah, we are still trying to get Amador Valley!

If you want to emulate DLS’s schedule, call BG and East 

or accept DJB’s invite for your open week 

Or play woodcreek as usual

no one cares really — you’re playing to go undefeated and earn the right to play the best team in San Diego 

27 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Busy weekend with kids athletics, so it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do. 

Amador Valley is not a league game but is assigned by the league (see article and excerpt below). Being played in the same slot it was last year. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/04/de-la-salle-football-no-more-automatic-playoff-berth/

Only the four games against divisional foes will count in the league standings. Each school is assigned two games against teams in the other division, but they will be treated as non-league contests. League members have the option of not playing those games in order to schedule different opponents.

De La Salle will play Amador Valley in a divisional crossover, but has an agreement with Livermore not to play their scheduled game on Sept. 28.

That means nothing. Playing 7-5 Amador Valley is a joke no matter how you doin it. 

Just now, Pops said:

no one cares really — you’re playing to go undefeated and earn the right to play the best team in San Diego 

East sucks. Why would we play them? They arent even in the top 50. 

You are playing 7-5 Amador Valley. Let that sink in. That's a certified joke. 2 decent teams your playing all year because your LEAGUE is a joke. 

Folsom has better teams in their league. Lol 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Your source sucks. Not even close. 

@PrepGridiron do you believe this nonsense?? Lol 

Ugh some people just do not see an obvious dig at GA when the thread I just came from and the hot topic was GA having all this money to pay teams to come play them but cry poor when its their turn to go OOS.  Lol.  Guys come on.  That was an easy one to notice.  I have 2 nephews on varsity and couple more on the freshman team.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pops said:

This is it in a nutshell.

Folsom wants all the glory, with as little resistance as possible.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

2 losses. 

Ducked since then. And still ducking. 

Folsom had a guaranteed championship game vs DLS any year they wanted it.

Folsom forgot their wood screws, got their doors blown off, and found safe harbor in the lower division bowl games.

Cry all you want about getting stood up, but this is all on Folsom.