DLS declines Folsom for week 0, opts for 7-5 Amador Valley

TheBlockIsHot

You heard it right. DLS declines Folsom for a week 0 game, to take on the mighty Amador Valley Dons, a public school, 7-5 last year. 

I was given every excuse as to why they couldn't play Folsom in week 0. Most of the excuses were "they had bigger national fish to fry!" Well, sounds like Amador Valley is........... well not even a good local team!

I need some explanation DLS dudes. 

By the way- this isn't a troll whatsoever. I need answers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Even Idaho is a step up from NorCal competition.

It's true. In the past few years Idaho teams have beaten State Champs from Washington, Oregon and Utah. 

I'll never forget the one year Dallas Jackson had a Washington State team in his national top 100 after losing to a 6 win Idaho team. 

I think NorCal needs to give up football and focus on comic books the same way DJ did 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

DLS beat Folsom twice by a combined score 94-32. So Folsom isn't even worth a running clock game.

That game was 5 years ago. Different DLS team. Different Folsom team.

Maybe the Eagles won't win the Superbowl based on the 2004 result? LOL!

Awful excuse. And more and more excuses!

Folsom national ranking: #8

Amador national ranking: #2,271

Amador Valley= Garbage

Central Catholic=Garbage, lost to D4 team last year at home

Bishop= Garbage

St. Francis= So/So (WCAL is WAYYYYYYYY down)

BG= Obviously good. Just honoring 2 year contract

East= Total cop out. DLS posters bash Folsom for playing Idaho teams, they turn around and schedule a team from Utah!

Monte Vista= Garbage

Foothill= Garbage

San Ramon Valley= Garbage

California= Garbage

ONE good scheduled game for a "national team." What is most ironic is DLS will be the preseason #2 in Norcal. You would think they would want to prove they are #1. They didn't want to risk the same I guess.

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You heard it right. DLS declines Folsom for a week 0 game, to take on the mighty Amador Valley Dons, a public school, 7-5 last year. 

I was given every excuse as to why they couldn't play Folsom in week 0. Most of the excuses were "they had bigger national fish to fry!" Well, sounds like Amador Valley is........... well not even a good local team!

I need some explanation DLS dudes. 

By the way- this isn't a troll whatsoever. I need answers. 

Those are great news. Now they can accept the SJB offer. I mean if they really want to test themselves.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Here they commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme! With the excuses.

"We didn't want to play you so you can challenge yourself with SJB!" LMFAO!

No diverting. This thread is on DLSs "national" schedule lol

Far from being on the DLS wagon. Sure I pull for them in oos games but  I'm a  SoCal supporter for the record. Now have Richardson pick up the phone.

2 year contracts:

Bishop Gorman - Year 2

Amador Valley - Year 2

Bishop O'Dowd - Year 2

St. Francis - Year 2

DLS plays on 2 year contracts 

Makes total sense if you really think about it. Only missing team from their schedule was EAST, of which whom they scheduled  last week due to the GA team not agreeing to a 2 year contract of playing. And Bishop Gorman is not bad whatsoever... they will be top 15 in nation by the years end. 

4 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

2 year contracts:

Bishop Gorman - Year 2

Amador Valley - Year 2

Bishop O'Dowd - Year 2

St. Francis - Year 2

DLS plays on 2 year contracts 

Makes total sense if you really think about it. Only missing team from their schedule was EAST, of which whom they scheduled  last week due to the GA team not agreeing to a 2 year contract of playing. And Bishop Gorman is not bad whatsoever... they will be top 15 in nation by the years end. 

@DLS_Spartan I am glad you are back from your hiatus. At least I don't have to talk to your alter egos @G61 @ChrisRtheScoreGuy anymore. That was getting tiring.

Welcome back! I hope the break did you some good and your mental health treatment went well :D

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's true. In the past few years Idaho teams have beaten State Champs from Washington, Oregon and Utah. 

I'll never forget the one year Dallas Jackson had a Washington State team in his national top 100 after losing to a 6 win Idaho team. 

I think NorCal needs to give up football and focus on comic books the same way DJ did 

They seem to be ok in rugby to, but that's probably due to the lack of participation elsewhere across the US.

Soooooo @GloryDays has stated that week 0 with Amador Valley is an EBAL league game. Interesting, considering DLS has week 5 OPEN right now. Why wouldn't week 5, a traditional league play week, be the week for Amador Valley?

It seems VERY convenient that DLS got that game scheduled for week 0, when Folsom was pressing them for a game week 0.

You tell me.

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Soooooo @GloryDays has stated that week 0 with Amador Valley is an EBAL league game. Interesting, considering DLS has week 5 OPEN right now. Why wouldn't week 5, a traditional league play week, be the week for Amador Valley?

It seems VERY convenient that DLS got that game scheduled for week 0, when Folsom was pressing them for a game week 0.

You tell me.

It is NOT a league game. They are part of the EBAL, but this is not a league game. Just the 2/2 year on the contract. They are only forced to play MV/SRV/Foothill/CAL.

Just now, DLS_Spartan said:

It is NOT a league game. They are part of the EBAL, but this is not a league game. Just the 2/2 year on the contract. 

@GloryDays can you confirm this? YOU said it was a league game? Now it isn't.

If this isn't a league game, DLS could have opted out of this BS game to play Folsom.

There is absolutely NO REASON that DLS should be playing an 7-5, public school, during week 0, while all the other teams are playing significant games. Ridiculous and you should be ashamed.