Some of RedZone's favorite Acoustical Jams...

RedZone

42 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Not my cup of tea. Just some broad yelling basically. 

I understand.

You recall what your parents said when they first heard Zeppelin? 

I remember what my dad called Jimi Hendrix's music when he heard it. 

People tend to favor what they grew up with. 

I as well except I have always like new sounds and innovations. 

2 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

I had 8track tapes in my 1967 GTO convertable.The worse days of my life was when my Craig power play decided to eat my favorite music.It would take 20 minutes to pull the shit out of the tape player.Remember seeing all the eaten tape all over the road & in the trees?

I spent an entire ride from NH to NY under my glove compartment trying to get the damned 8 track to play. lol 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I have listened to more classic rock than anyone, I am the biggest classic rock fan ever.  The biggest. Ever. ;)

Dude, it's over. 

Let it go. 

There is a time and place for everything in this life. 

Loved Buddy Holley & Roy Orbison.My friends were big on Elvis & MOTOWN.I never got into that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I spent an entire ride from NH to NY under my glove compartment trying to get the damned 8 track to play. lol 

They used to sell a rubber wedge to move the tape casing up or down to make it work better.That was sure death.

Remember when the track would change & there was a delay?When I switched to cassette it fucked  my singing timing up.

1 minute ago, tommygun58 said:

They used to sell a rubber wedge to move the tape casing up or down to make it work better.That was sure death.

Remember when the track would change & there was a delay?When I switched to cassette it fucked up my singing timing up.

You left your radio in place & anchored the tape player where ever it would fit?They sold all kinds of brackets just for that.My father would say "WHERE IS MY F'N DRILL"

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Remember when the track would change & there was a delay?When I switched to cassette it fucked  my singing timing up.

I enjoyed when it would play both sides at once!

21 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure this is acoustic... Not 100 on that though.

I know this version is acoustic though...

This is one of the great songs of all time. Both versions are so incredible. Didn't think Johnny would be able to come close to Trent Reznor on that song, but man Johnny nails it.....I still like Trent's version better, but Johnny gets a 10 out of 10 too.

• Like 2