2017 deemed deadliest year for mass shootings in modern US history

RedZone

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We can't control guns, booze, drugs, cigarettes, our leaders keeping their johnson's in their pants and etc.....BUT, we are hell on the immigrants.

It's all bullshit....

So why not just let them all in? Maybe they can matriculate to the cesspool known as nola.

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Please explain REAL gun control?

BUT, Daddy, but daddy...."how do airoplanes fly around in the sky without crashing into each other?"

'REAL Air Traffic control", son. 

Son, "what's REAL Air Traffic control", daddy....

Daddy, " I've got to get you in private school", son!

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

BUT, Daddy, but daddy...."how do airoplanes fly around in the sky without crashing into each other?"

'REAL Air Traffic control", son. 

Son, "what's REAL Air Traffic control", daddy....

Daddy, " I've got to get you in private school", son!

Wow what a thinker.

I've just skimmed parts of some posts and can't be bothered to really get into this, but just an observation:

Making guns and/or bullets prohibitively expensive could 1) easily be seen as a constitutional infringement and 2) would serve to limit the ability of law-abiding folks of limited means to be able to defend themselves.

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

I just don't see guns as a basic protection but I agree completely with your post as I do realize the emotional comfort they bring to many and that in some areas a gun as protection against nature can be warranted.

The practical side of me knows, if I were a "bad guy" and I was set to victimize you, your gun would be useless. 

I agree with your point of 'other' ways to victimize ...thus the prior Kool-Aid crack.  But as a point of reference, I had always felt the most 'emotionaly comfortable' with something along the lines of the 'guns whatever, but never keep one in a house where kids are present' type mantra (even tho there is nothing but nail-guns, chainsaws, and axes etc in the garage xD)...

And notice I'm referring to that 'emotional security' you speak of as the 'basic rite' not the specific hardware...

That a long and firmly held belief can so easily change 180' when staring directly at some coyote canines, is important to note....as well as proving the point that  'sometimes' yes, actual hardware is required.

But you can argue all you want about the hardware and never address the underlying basic need... which is a requirement for any 'real' discussion.  At least 'you' are smart enough to understand this...:)   

42 minutes ago, concha said:

I've just skimmed parts of some posts and can't be bothered to really get into this, but just an observation:

Making guns and/or bullets prohibitively expensive could 1) easily be seen as a constitutional infringement and 2) would serve to limit the ability of law-abiding folks of limited means to be able to defend themselves.

Yes, for sure.....It was just some pipe-dream I had last night..xD

1 hour ago, Guccifer said:

law-abiding citizens, who I'm told are armed and ready, practically never stop mass shootings from occurring.

They're like 0-for-1,000,0000.

Since whenever a legal gun owner stops a potential mass shooting it then never becomes a mass shooting.

Amazing.

Dumbass.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Since whenever a legal gun owner stops a potential mass shooting it then never becomes a mass shooting.

But it's never happened since we don't have any of these "non-events" in the news.

Or even in the middle of a mass shooting where a person may have saved potential victims.

Nope.

Never happens.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Amazing.

Dumbass.

What's amazing is that the NRA and other organizations put together lists of these "non-events" and it's just as much a bullshit pack of lies as everything you post here.

One thing you notice about people like concha, they ALL lie and they ALL misrepresent reality.

18 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

What's amazing is that the NRA and other organizations put together lists of these "non-events" and it's just as much a bullshit pack of lies as everything you post here.

One thing you notice about people like concha, they ALL lie and they ALL misrepresent reality.

Unlike Canes, who uses foreign data that he passes off as American.

Canes calling anyone a liar is just colossal hypocrisy.  He lies and misrepresents like his life depends on it.

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

I agree with your point of 'other' ways to victimize ...thus the prior Kool-Aid crack.  But as a point of reference, I had always felt the most 'emotionaly comfortable' with something along the lines of the 'guns whatever, but never keep one in a house where kids are present' type mantra (even tho there is nothing but nail-guns, chainsaws, and axes etc in the garage xD)...

And notice I'm referring to that 'emotional security' you speak of as the 'basic rite' not the specific hardware...

That a long and firmly held belief can so easily change 180' when staring directly at some coyote canines, is important to note....as well as proving the point that  'sometimes' yes, actual hardware is required.

But you can argue all you want about the hardware and never address the underlying basic need... which is a requirement for any 'real' discussion.  At least 'you' are smart enough to understand this...:)   

Can you explain what you mean by "address the underlying basic need"?  

Thanks.

Just now, concha said:

Unlike Canes, who uses foreign data that he passes off as American.

This is really all you've got.

You are completely incapable of arguing the merits even though you claim to want to.

I don't really blame you.

When you have to lie so much, it means that even you know that you can't win.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Canes calling anyone a liar is just colossal hypocrisy.  He lies and misrepresents like his life depends on it.

Two things stand out.

1) Your inability to defend yourself and rebut my accusations

and

2) The fact that you just project on others what you're guilty of

Typical behavior of sociopaths like you.

4 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Two things stand out.

1) Your inability to defend yourself and rebut my accusations

and

2) The fact that you just project on others what you're guilty of

Typical behavior of sociopaths like you.

Sociopath now is it?

From which country? xD

You are such a clown.