FBI - what is going on?

Bormio

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Like most in your tribe you will only accept what you want to hear ......what's the point?

Your tribe will be here soon.

Speaking of Tribalism, I wonder what any of those 'REAL' Americans would think or say, if you asked them their stance on say......illegal immigration???   Indians must be on your side, surely....

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

Speaking of Tribalism, I wonder what any of those 'REAL' Americans would think or say, if you asked them their stance on say......illegal immigration???   Indians must be on your side, surely....

giphy.gif

What happened did  a bunch of illegal Aliens come in uninvited and take their land, demanded they speak English, converted them to their religion and put them on something called a Reserve. A fancy name for Human ZOO's.   That is some strange way to assimilate.  A very creative argument from such an astute pugilist. xD  

Could you help us find some of them that  Red is very telling?

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

I don’t know - but it seems as if the organization is rife with politics - never a good look there.  If nothing is there - why worry (and they appear to be).  And do not give me “national security” - the last refuge of people trying to conceal wrongdoing.

why should it be "rife with politics" when Donny dealing with the people he choose?...Ray was hand picked by Donny...now he's a problem?....why??...because he won't roll over for Donny?...he's showing some balls and sticking up for the organization he runs??..it's about time!

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

I don’t know - but it seems as if the organization is rife with politics - 

It seems to me it is an organization being painted as rife with politics by a very destabilizing president for personal gain.

I would suggest that we all look very very closely at this because either the FBI has become a political institution or our president is a very dangerous man. 

Pay attention to who wrote this and why. Pay attention to intent and consequences. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why should it be "rife with politics" when Donny dealing with the people he choose?...Ray was hand picked by Donny...now he's a problem?....why??...because he won't roll over for Donny?...he's showing some balls and sticking up for the organization he runs??..it's about time!

no joke

I am starting to understand how the educated in Germany felt pre WW2... Why so many left. 

I just don't see our checks and balances holding. 

• Like 1

I'm wondering what happened to the "Back The Blue" movement among the types that are now screeching of some impropriety. It's truly lunacy. 

Kill an unarmed black human being... He should have complied! All he had to do was what the cop said!

Investigate the Trump administration... The cops are politically motivated and need to be purged. 

There really is something wrong with a lot of you people. 

Just listen to yourselves. 

Anyone who thinks Comey’s little performance re: Hillary was alright is nuts.  Decide not to indict her and then trash her for 20 minutes publicly.  Why that happened is anyone’s guess.  I think Comey knew the whole thing looked like a put up job and decided to try and make himself look more evenhanded.  A FBI acting in a partisan manner would be a very troubling matter and there is a great deal of smoke here.  And since when did liberals love the FBI so much - I guess J. Edgar Hoover is one of their heroes now.

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

I don’t know - but it seems as if the organization is rife with politics - never a good look there.  If nothing is there - why worry (and they appear to be).  And do not give me “national security” - the last refuge of people trying to conceal wrongdoing.

With their five member congregation confronting Gen. Kelley at the White House yesterday! It looked a LOT like an intimidation tactic to suppress the four page memo!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm wondering what happened to the "Back The Blue" movement among the types that are now screeching of some impropriety. It's truly lunacy. 

Kill an unarmed black human being... He should have complied! All he had to do was what the cop said!

Investigate the Trump administration... The cops are politically motivated and need to be purged. 

The GOP STILL backs da blue, jist not DIRTY COPS!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What's wrong with us is that we're DAMN sick and tired of having to put up with your Left Wing whacko collusion and obstruction, at EVERY turn!

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What's wrong with us is that we're DAMN sick and tired of having to put up with your Left Wing whacko collusion and obstruction, at EVERY turn!

Welcome to the new government 101. 

You weren't fussing when this was happening during the Obama administration from the right.

Obstruction at every turn. Collusion at every turn. 

Get real.

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

There is no agency in DC that leaks more than the FBI and Mueller’s office.  That alone should be highly troubling.

as Nunes and Donny get prepared to release the biggest leak of all!...despite the DOJ and FBI saying it's INACCURATE and reckless to do...HIGHLY TROUBLING....

50 minutes ago, Bormio said:

since when did liberals love the FBI so much - 

As soon as it started to be villainized by Trump to keep an investigation into Russia from happening. 

this is a remarkable lessen we are learning (those that are open to learning) 

it's like all the history books coming to life, sort of in slow motion, on your TV every night. 

It's also a advanced lesson in mass psychology. 

It's fascinating that such a simplistic tact works so well. 

Makes one understand how "normal" it is for a human to succumb to any cult or gang.  

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Truly sad watching these humans.......breaks my heart honestly.

Really.

I can't find a defense for backing the blue after an unarmed black person is killed and then calling for the disbanding of the blue due to an investigation of a white man.

Yet they can't see the error in this. 

Pages and pages of arguments from them in threads regarding back the blue after another black man is killed.

Starting up threads about hating the blue during an investigation toward a white guy that thinks some skinheads are good people. 

Crock.

Of.

Shit.

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

according to the DOJ and the FBI this would be a leak....an "extremely reckless" one to be exact...

Then they don’t either.  The Congress is not whispering to some Post reporter, but putting information out there with their name attached to be judged by the American people.

Just now, DBP66 said:

according to the DOJ and the FBI this would be a leak....an "extremely reckless" one to be exact...

and as to the changes Nunes  made, this is very disturbing 

With all the stuff that goes on all the time among politicians, it's was all play things compared to Trump trashing ALL institutions except those with guns (army, police) and claiming we need him to fix it all. 

If we get through this, it will be studied in the future inn psychology classes, political science classes, sales classes, history classes, marketing classes....

To see folks like Kelly, Ryan and Nunes be so corrupted by a want of power is very unsettling.

Trump as striped raw so many. From the exploding heads on the left to the core of the GOP. Scores upon scores of people on all sides that I can never respect again. 

and you folks that think Trump a dolt, God Bless you because you are as bad as those that think Trump the Christ of the Red Neck. 

12 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Then they don’t either.  The Congress is not whispering to some Post reporter, but putting information out there with their name attached to be judged by the American people.

LOL...sure...you and Donny know better than the FBI and DOJ because it fits Donny's narrative....you're a Donny pawn...

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and as to the changes Nunes  made, this is very disturbing 

With all the stuff that goes on all the time among politicians, it's was all play things compared to Trump trashing ALL institutions except those with guns (army, police) and claiming we need him to fix it all. 

If we get through this, it will be studied in the future inn psychology classes, political science classes, sales classes, history classes, marketing classes....

To see folks like Kelly, Ryan and Nunes be so corrupted by a want of power is very unsettling.

Trump as striped raw so many. From the exploding heads on the left to the core of the GOP. Scores upon scores of people on all sides that I can never respect again. 

and you folks that think Trump a dolt, God Bless you because you are as bad as those that think Trump the Christ of the Red Neck. 

now there are reports Nunes's staffers wrote it in conjunction with White House staffers?...obstruction right in front of our eyes!!...as the republicans sell their soul for Donny....