Democrats in Congress are un-american, treasonous

noonereal

Donald Trump's analysis of Congress members not applauding his lies during the State of the Union.

The even sadder part is, people like concha and Drummer will now start repeating this and, the ultimate fright, start believing it. 

It's not funny, it's not something to "overlook" as Trumpets do concerning about everything Trump does. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Donald Trump's analysis of Congress members not applauding his lies during the State of the Union.

The even sadder part is, people like concha and Drummer will now start repeating this and, the ultimate fright, start believing it. 

It's not funny, it's not something to "overlook" as Trumpets do concerning about everything Trump does. 

This country cannot survive much more........7 more years of this?, right.

What else is there to say really.

Let it all blow up!

Just now, concha said:

This isn't even a half-hearted attempt by the standards of you and your vagina, nooner.

what are you talking about?

you are a mindless parrot ruled by emotion, subjugating intellect to tribal association

most would consider you a moron, i understand you are simply needy and bitter

mark my words, you will be parroting the same by Thursday, you always do

Just now, noonereal said:

what are you talking about?

you are a mindless parrot ruled by emotion, subjugating intellect to tribal association

most would consider you a moron, i understand you are simply needy and bitter

mark my words, you will be parroting the same by Thursday, you always do

Hmmmmmm..... No.

I'm pretty sure you and your vag have had a bad day.

Go get a hug.

• Confused 1

Democrats were stupid a few weeks bag and gave in on the DACA debate to fund the government for another month. This week the vote is back to fund for another month and the DACA debate is being kicked down the road again. 

This thing is posturing to swing haymakers later in the week if they try to stall the funding again. 

Quite the mess we have. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Democrats were stupid a few weeks bag and gave in on the DACA debate to fund the government for another month. This week the vote is back to fund for another month and the DACA debate is being kicked down the road again. 

This thing is posturing to swing haymakers later in the week if they try to stall the funding again. 

Quite the mess we have. 

That happens when one party is focused on Americans and the other on foreigners.

Hey, please send a nice message to nooner and his vagina. They're feeling down in the dumps today.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I leave your description of the details of your vag up to you.

As regards this "exposure" thing... big boys and girls refer to it as "making shit up".

you might wanna grab a mirror brother, i spoke true

You don't need be like this, you have the power to rise up

again, I wish you the best

43 minutes ago, noonereal said:

While I get where you're going, the fact remains that it wasn't a good look for the democrat party.

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you might wanna grab a mirror brother, i spoke true

You don't need be like this, you have the power to rise up

again, I wish you the best

I'd love for you and you va-jay-jay to point out all the times I've called anyone "treasonous". Or even "un-American".

And the irony of you and your coochie calling me a mindless parrot is not lost. On anyone. 

20 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

While I get where you're going, the fact remains that it wasn't a good look for the democrat party.

It was ridiculous partisan normalcy. The GOP did the same hing to Obie.

Two wrongs do not make a right as Drummer always claims it does  so I offer no defense of the Dems. 

They should have applauded the honest positive statements Trump made. 

and no one should ever be at a state of a union with a face like Pelosi had. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I bet Trump never actually saw a State of the Union address..and has no idea it's common place for the party out of office to react the way the dems did...so the idiot is taking it personal and lashes out to "one up" his perceived opponents by calling members of Congress treasonous!....what an insult it is to every American to have the Pres. act like this against the people he needs to work with to get things done....what a f*in jerk-off he is...the great Divider....he's all about his 35% base...he could care less about the majority of Americans...