De La Salle wears green and silver!!

Rippers

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Folsom-High-School-685x876.jpg

That is one UGLY ass field. xD

I don't curse or take the Lord's name in vain very often, but, God Damn! That's an ugly ass field! 

No wonder y'all play sissy schedules on the regular. Most self respecting teams would refuse to play on that ugly shit. 

With all of that money, you'd think they would have added a midfield logo and lettering in the end zone.

It's not just ugly, it is cheap and half assed!!

And the pink track??? WTF? Are they trying to match it to their thonged underpanties?

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

With all of that money, you'd think they would have added a midfield logo and lettering in the end zone.

It's not just ugly, it is cheap and half assed!!

Lol if you did your research you would know this was during installation. Don't be an idiot. You can Google recent pics. 

This field is worth more than your state lol

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol if you did your research you would know this was during installation. Don't be an idiot. You can Google recent pics. 

This field is worth more than your state lol

Why would I research a nobody from NorCal?

While you are googling fake houses and ugly ass blue fields, be sure to check out our new indoor football field. 😁

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

The facilities looked high end in the video @HawgGoneIt posted last week...man if Colquitt ever played Folsom...I for one hope it never happened...cause if Rab and Block meet I could cause a break in the spacetime continuum

2E04AA29-E7C8-4E96-91BF-1E93AC7F0798.gif

The pics posted are before final completion, but still better than anything in Folsom.