De La Salle wears green and silver!!

Rippers

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If people on here were actively advocating for this game NOT to happen, that should tell you something. 

Where did this happen?

People were saying it was highly improbable due to the schedules and contracts, but I don't recall anyone advocating for it not to happen.

Including the PrepGridiron quote that you use as your "flaming gun".  

Don't worry, I won't wait for your answer because I know I won't get one.  Commence insulting people and comparing property values to smoke screen the question.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Where did this happen?

People were saying it was highly improbable due to the schedules and contracts, but I don't recall anyone advocating for it not to happen.

Including the PrepGridiron quote that you use as your "flaming gun".  

Don't worry, I won't wait for your answer because I know I won't get one.  Commence insulting people and comparing property values to smoke screen the question.

Did anyone say they DIDN'T want this game to happen? Not openly.

All you have to go is go back and look at the threads and see the reaction from the DLS fan boys. They were in shock. They were not happy about the game at all.

They know they are coming to an end. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL you've used that .gif multiple times.

You aren't too sharp r u?

Well, it applies to about 75% of  your posts, so...

At the end of the day, I’m being pretty reserved with it. 

Quick, pull out the Kevin Spacey “you’re my bitch” for the 20th time.  Maybe that’ll teach me.  xD

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Did anyone say they DIDN'T want this game to happen? Not openly.

All you have to go is go back and look at the threads and see the reaction from the DLS fan boys. They were in shock. They were not happy about the game at all.

And where did you read that?  Once again, I think reading comprehension is not your strong point.  The common theme from most of the DLS posters was "be careful of what you ask for" and "yes, I can't wait".  Everything else was in reaction to your usual BS and wrong interpretation.

And while we are at it, I am still waiting for your evidence that DLS demanded both gates before accepting the game.  I have yet to see that printed anywhere else besides after your name. 

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

And while we are at it, I am still waiting for your evidence that DLS demanded both gates before accepting the game.  I have yet to see that printed anywhere else besides after your name. 

It is implied in the article. I called this game happening about a week before it was announced. I was very aware of the negotiations and the concessions.

I wouldn't use the word "demanded," but the gate money was one of the non-negotiable things on the table. We obliged obviously because we simply don't need or want the money. We wanted the game. 

12 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is implied in the article. I called this game happening about a week before it was announced. I was very aware of the negotiations and the concessions.

Again, reading comprehension.  Here is the part of the article you are referring to:

“We don’t want any of the gate (proceeds) and we don’t even need a second-year game: We just want to play you,” Richardson said of his message to De La Salle athletic director Leo Lopoz.

The key word is "message",  It did not say "conversation" nor did it say "negotiation". Richardson is "implying" DLS know that Folsom would do whatever it took to play.  It does not "imply" that that was a concession to a DLS demand.  It was a way to get Lopoz's attention.

Second, if you were "very aware of the negotiations and concessions" I would think that Folsom would have issued a gag order on you regarding them.  I think the last thing the Folsom administration would want would be someone "in the know" to go blab everything out on a public message board.  You would have been censored by the school weeks ago.

And you have more than "implied" that DLS demanded the gates.

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I wouldn't use the word "demanded," but the gate money was one of the non-negotiable things on the table. We obliged obviously because we simply don't need or want the money. We wanted the game. 

xD

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Again, reading comprehension.  Here is the part of the article you are referring to:

“We don’t want any of the gate (proceeds) and we don’t even need a second-year game: We just want to play you,” Richardson said of his message to De La Salle athletic director Leo Lopoz.

The key word is "message",  It did say "conversation" nor did it say "negotiation". Richardson is "implying" DLS know that Folsom would do whatever it took to play.  It does not "imply" that that was a concession to a DLS demand.  It was a way to get Lopoz's attention.

Second, if you were "very aware of the negotiations and concessions" I would think that Folsom would have issued a gag order on you regarding them.  I think the last thing the Folsom administration would want would be someone "in the know" to go blab everything out on a public message board.  You would have been censored by the school weeks ago.

I can blab what I want, when I want. The DLS guys still think I'm a middle aged dude that works at Lowes, Home Depot, and Wendy's! LMFAO! Idiots.

I am telling you the truth from first hand knowledge. I am not naming names or anything else. But this is fact, just as I posted about this game happening weeks ago.