De La Salle wears green and silver!!

Rippers

15 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Breaking News:

Image result for walter cronkite

CBS News has just discovered that De La Salle High School in Concord California, runs the Veer Option Offense. What is the Veer Option Offense you may ask. In one word, it’s cheating.

With this Offense De La Salle tries to misdirect (cheating) the defense by not let them know who has the ball. Making many opposing defenses seem foolish and poorly coached. Again I stress that his offense is un-American.

CBS is told that De La Salle has been running this dishonest offensive scheme since 1979 without anyone noticing. Hopefully now that this revelation has been uncovered the CIF Rules Board can take action. We will give you more information as news develops.

And that's the way it is...

Great stuff

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Breaking News:

CBS News has just discovered that De La Salle High School in Concord California, runs the Veer Option Offense. What is the Veer Option Offense you may ask. In one word, it’s cheating.

With this Offense De La Salle tries to misdirect (cheating) the defense by not let them know who has the ball. Making many opposing defenses seem foolish and poorly coached. Again I stress that this offense is un-American.

CBS is told that De La Salle has been running this dishonest offensive scheme since 1979 without anyone noticing. Hopefully now that this revelation has been uncovered the CIF Rules Board can take action. We will give you more information as news develops.

Bravo.

10/10 would infuriate Folsom Fan again 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Bravo.

10/10 would infuriate Folsom Fan again 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Folsom-High-School-685x876.jpg

That is one UGLY ass field. xD

I don't curse or take the Lord's name in vain very often, but, God Damn! That's an ugly ass field! 

No wonder y'all play sissy schedules on the regular. Most self respecting teams would refuse to play on that ugly shit. 

They got this shit from Boysie State!

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is implied in the article. I called this game happening about a week before it was announced. I was very aware of the negotiations and the concessions.

I wouldn't use the word "demanded," but the gate money was one of the non-negotiable things on the table. We obliged obviously because we simply don't need or want the money. We wanted the game. 

E866C3CF-8550-430C-9EE3-48ECA1578C60.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They got this shit from Boysie State!

Boise State's stuff looks lighter and better than that. xD

That shit looks like a cheap ass pair of blue jeans. 

Damn! 

I hope they didn't pay much for it. Rustler jeans are 9 bucks. Good jeans like Levi's are 30+. I bet they got some monster discount for that stuff. That's why they put that blue pimple on that desert looking land right there in that pic. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Breaking News:

With this Offense De La Salle tries to misdirect (cheating) the defense by not let them know who has the ball. Making many opposing defenses seem foolish and poorly coached. Again I stress that this offense is un-American.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Folsom-High-School-685x876.jpg

That is one UGLY ass field. xD

I don't curse or take the Lord's name in vain very often, but, God Damn! That's an ugly ass field! 

No wonder y'all play sissy schedules on the regular. Most self respecting teams would refuse to play on that ugly shit. 

All I see are dirt paths around the stadium.  And that God awful blue.  People walk out of the games thinking everybody looks like a smurf.

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Boise State's stuff looks lighter and better than that. xD

That shit looks like a cheap ass pair of blue jeans. 

Damn! 

I hope they didn't pay much for it. Rustler jeans are 9 bucks. Good jeans like Levi's are 30+. I bet they got some monster discount for that stuff. That's why they put that blue pimple on that desert looking land right there in that pic. 

It's impressive. 

And we didn't have to sell chocolate candy bars to get it. Lol. 

25151847_1950356118556946_7755376932314578598_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Band through dog.jpg