Site Suggestion: Like Texas Does...

RedZone

I think a good idea would be to have State Threads like Texas does with Teams.

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/team-threads

I think it would improve the overall flow of the forum and clean up a lot of the excess BS.

Anyways, I won't be posting anymore Louisiana stuff here.....I'm sure that will make most happy.

....BUT, I'm working on a Louisiana Prep Football website that I will post on here as I update it for those who want to read it and are interested.  I was going National, but I really don't see the need and it's too damn consuming for one person. Louisiana is more my speed.

Just a thought......

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hate to see you go, Pussy.

And no, I won't be reading your garbage... either you're with us or against us.

Little bitch.

I'm NOT with you, that's for sure.

You've been here 15 minutes and are NOT even "us" and know nothing about anything.

If you must see your name in lights 30-50 times a day have it, son. One day you will graduate.

Enjoy your day and happy posting!

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm NOT with you, that's for sure.

You've been here 15 minutes and are NOT even "us" and know nothing about anything.

If you must see your name in lights 30-50 times a day have it, son. One day you will graduate.

Enjoy your day and happy posting!

You're dead to us, dude. Taking a loser's exit. Pure punk move. Good luck with everything, I hope you find happiness, had I'd known you were so sensitive, I would have approached my entirely benign foray even more delicate.

Maybe tampons and chocolates!

Oh well, in life you get the lessons after the test.

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I think it would improve the overall flow of the forum and clean up a lot of the excess BS.

Anyways, I won't be posting anymore Louisiana stuff here.....I'm sure that will make most happy.

....BUT, I'm working on a Louisiana Prep Football website that I will post on here as I update it for those who want to read it and are interested.  I was going National, but I really don't see the need and it's too damn consuming for one person. Louisiana is more my speed.

Just a thought......

POST AWAY! Us Jawja boys are ALWAYS looking to expand our horizons! WHO KNOWS, MAYBE a monkey will fall outta a tree, and you swamp rats will have pertinent information to impart upon the universe!:$

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Just a thought......

I'm not sure why you feel you have to go.  If you don't post about LA, who will?  Generate some interest and your threads will stay on the first page.  The problem right now is several people have a thing about GA and are determined to fill the pages with trash about us by starting excessive threads or jumping in to run us down on every single thread.

30 minutes ago, Fred said:

I'm not sure why you feel you have to go.  If you don't post about LA, who will?  Generate some interest and your threads will stay on the first page.  The problem right now is several people have a thing about GA and are determined to fill the pages with trash about us by starting excessive threads or jumping in to run us down on every single thread.

I'm not going anywhere.

Just putting all my knowledge and opinions about Bayou Ball on a website.

I'll post it and update it.

The State Threads here will be the future though.

The drama whores can have it until then.

• Like 1

I actually like the recommedation...If only to stop having to skip 4-5 pages to find something to catch my interest..SOME of the stuff qualifies as same thread material...

Don't get me wrong...I actually follow (and like to stay informed about) Georgia sports to a degree...

But I swear some of yall post have me like 😑🙄.

My 2-cents...Time for me to hit this damn clock.

(On a Louisiana High School sports note...Girls basketball playoffs start tonight...Interested to see how far 1-4A can go (3-4 teams with Top 10 Seeds.))